Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

Absolutely Hilarious! I don't know which made me laugh more - Barney's offering or Stellah's - both amazingly horrible!

Thanks for those offerings folks, and keep 'em coming everyone! In the meantime, here's one from me:

Posted Image

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 1 month later...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw something like this a couple of days ago. Not exactly the same but it was a thong with flowers on the straps.

Posted Image

Just because the weather was a little warmer is no excuse. The wearer was very fat and had large feet with crusty toenails.

Michael

Hey, let's look at some of today's worst styles....

Where's the duck?

Posted Image

Quaker toe pain with a missing side panel:

Posted Image

Pink and black toe pain with no heel to match. Looks like a match made in Meg Tilly heaven...

Posted Image

Just, like, shut the idea of my ever dating anyone completely out of the annuls of history, ok?

Posted Image

Fat heel, fat toe, fat feet, fat...

Posted Image

What the... Cross between a coach's shoe, a mary jane, and a... a boat!

Posted Image

I done told Jethro to stop using Clarabelle's heels for practice!

Posted Image

Where on earth (or in outer space?) was this designer's mind when he (has got to be a "he" because no self respecting woman would ever concieve of such a style) thought these up?

I dunno - the recurve kind of reminds me of watching Francisco Alcorta catch the ball in his cesta in a game of jai alai at the Miami frantan...

But the red plastic is definately out.

Sigh... When will the manufacturers wake up and realize we simply want good styles in larger sizes?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are for sale on a marketplace in Holland.

Title: For Sale, Ladyshoes

Posted Image

Posted Image

If the title was: For Sale Menshoes, They will probably be sold to men.

Those men will be wearing "ladyshoes" from that moment on, or the ladies who sell these shoes have been wearing menshoes.

Anyway, its not my idea for a lady shoe.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd really like to see the sales figures for the styles of shoes that are posted here to convince me that people actually buy them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The manufacturers forgot the billy-can, the Swiss army knife, the corkscrew, the nutcrackers, the compass, the mouth-organ, the water-divining stick, the wim-wam for meddlers and the kitchen sink. Unless of course they are all in that side-bag! Mind you, somewhere underneath all of that we can just about glimpse what might be a fairly sexy pair of boots! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!