Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

D'you know Emma you've done it yet AGAIN! Amazing! You've got that perceptive gift to spot those little subtleties that most people miss (like the model with one leg for instance!). As I've said before, how do you do it? You're a star! Cheefully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

D'you know Emma you've done it yet AGAIN! Amazing! You've got that perceptive gift to spot those little subtleties that most people miss (like the model with one leg for instance!). As I've said before, how do you do it?

You're a star!

Cheefully yours, Heelfan

Some people can tell you how high a heel is at 1000 yards, I just spot the odd little details - I especially like the backgrounds to people's personal pics - you can see some wonderful stuff there! :(

Emma

Looks like something Lucille Ball wore in her "I Love Lucy" comedy series in the late '50's. Never had much use for her.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Here's one from the current Style.com website. It was in the fashion shows for next spring!!! Looks like something a tramp (not the sexy kind) would wear.

Posted Image

Looks like somebody made a bad mistake cutting the grass with a lawnmower. They are definitely :D:(:(

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Yes Ionic, they do for that, but emphatically NOT when being judged by the superb criteria of our community of high heel fanatics! Let's keep in THIS Forum's context, not the Scunthorpe Hill-Walkers and Trudgers' Forum. I've already posted that high stilettos are not suitable for the North face of the Eiger or those chippings quarries in Cornwall, so conversly Birkenstocks are equally unsuitable for our heel-orientated eyes. Huh? .............. I say HUH? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

D'you know folks, I'm SO pleased I started this Thread. It's HILARIOUS! It keeps me incredibly mirthful! If I've had a hard day, all I need to do in get to the computer, tune into "Your WORST pictures" and there's always something fresh to make me fall about in paroxisms! Well done all, and keep 'em coming! Cheerfully yours, Cass

Onwards and upwards!

Where on earth (or in outer space?) was this designer's mind when he (has got to be a "he" because no self respecting woman would ever concieve of such a style) thought these up?

Posted Image

Now, shoes posted in this thread speak trainloads about designers and manufacturers when they take their time, effort and good hard earned cash to produce something as un-salable as these styles and won't produce larger sized styles of already popular stiletto heels for the male market.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You have to add the quote going with those Punitiveshoes boot-things. "with halfmoon light wood platform available from 20 to 40 cm. Comfortable and balanced shape for easy walking. Made in patent red leather with transpirant lining" note the words 'balanced' and 'easy' :D /I _______ note the rolly-eyes... .../Ironic-Ionic

/I

why do I have to include those words. I experessed my opinion and, if you can't tell from my words, they sure don't crank my engine. But, that's ok, If you like them. Then, you are the person they had in mind when they made them for. And, at 340 Euros a pop, you should get at least three pair in each color.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You have to add the quote going with those Punitiveshoes boot-things.

"with halfmoon light wood platform available from 20 to 40 cm. Comfortable and balanced shape for easy walking. Made in patent red leather with transpirant lining"

note the words 'balanced' and 'easy' :D

/I

then

why do I have to include those words. I experessed my opinion and, if you can't tell from my words, they sure don't crank my engine.

But, that's ok, If you like them. Then, you are the person they had in mind when they made them for. And, at 340 Euros a pop, you should get at least three pair in each color.

I think Ionic was being ironic.

Emma