Desire

stilettopete

So many people are going to feel insulted here BUT! Pleaser or Elle had a pair of shoes like those about 2 years ago.. 3 straps and the same shape. 20-50$ or a grand.. A can of red spray paint is so much cheaper. EDIT: Only pic I could find right now, The ones I saw from some time back were a LOT closer.. I would go as far as to say CL copied someone elses original design.

post-30256-133522971943_thumb.jpg

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Way too expensive of course but they beautiful. There are some nice 3 strap heels as alternatives. I've tried fake CL's. They were awful. Shoddy and cheap. One of the heels felt as if it was about to collapse. Uncomfortable and unusable. They're in the trash now.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Way too expensive of course but they beautiful.

There are some nice 3 strap heels as alternatives. I've tried fake CL's. They were awful. Shoddy and cheap. One of the heels felt as if it was about to collapse. Uncomfortable and unusable. They're in the trash now.

Not to sound cliche, but you pay for what you get and you get what you pay for. The CL's will be a good quality shoe, but do you want to invest that much for them. But like ilikekicks said, you can probably find a similar good quality shoe somewhere for much less money. Good luck with your decision.

The please 3 strap ones listed are good and sturdy. I am no lightweight and I have a pair of the Pleaser ones in a size 11UK and they are Awesome and strong. I can only imagine that at a smaller size they will be even better. Get the pleaser ones and you wont be disappointed.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!