Hello from Wales

Hi everyone.:wave: Just an intro about me and stuff. I'm a mature heeler of a few years now. I've always loved high heel shoes. And so I now wear them myself. Quite a few pairs. Including a pair of Louboutins. I've always got my "heel scanner" on. Just love seeing them. I live in North Wales UK. Work in healthcare. My other passion is music. Divorced. Kids. Now live with my partner. I'm really looking forward to all things Heels here and talking heels with everyone here. Ciao for now. Talk soon y'all.:smile:

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Divorced. Kids. Now live with my partner.

Welcome to hhplace. Does your current partner share your love of high heels and do you wear them together?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great question. My baby loves heels( not too high ) and I love Heels ( higher the better ). We're a few yards apart in terms of displaying our heels together. It's an issue but not a problem. xx

Hi stillettopete! Love the "heel scanner" bit, I so wish more people around here wore heels. (Come to think of it, I only see someone in heels about twice a week.) Suffice it to say that you better turn down the intensity of your heel scanner here or it will blow up! :wavey: Have fun!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stillettopete! Love the "heel scanner" bit, I so wish more people around here wore heels. (Come to think of it, I only see someone in heels about twice a week.) Suffice it to say that you better turn down the intensity of your heel scanner here or it will blow up! :) Have fun!

Thanks.

Heel scanner in overload. Amazing. :wavey: