Ninewest ' pinktop '.

http://www.ninewest.com/Pinktop/7875398,default,pd.html?variantSizeClass=&variantColor=DGREYSU&cgid=8346260&prefn1=catalog-id&prefv1=ninewest-catalog

I absolutely love these boots! They are very soft on the bottoms and on my feet. They grab very well in the snow! I wore them on an outing this past evening and everyone thought they were really nice. One of the women there threatened to leave me in my socks to drive home :wave:

I can post pictures in jeans if anyone wants to see them instead of my worn-out cargo pants ( which are about 3 sizes to big! ).

Pics in jeans.. in my torn apart house :smile:

post-30256-133522971507_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522971522_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522971536_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522971818_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522971832_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522971843_thumb.jpg

post-30256-133522971851_thumb.jpg

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Pics in jeans.. in my torn apart house :smile:

Looks better in jeans. I'm getting the impression they are a winter boot. I'm guessing some cold weather lining.

Don't worry about the house -- I seem to always be in construction mode.

Looks better in jeans. I'm getting the impression they are a winter boot. I'm guessing some cold weather lining.

No lining at all. Its like a regular bootie.

Talk about timely. These boots were featured in the store at our local mall yesterday. They were displayed in black, brown, tan, and gray, and in leather ans suede.

They were like 90$USD when I bought mine a few weeks ago. They are on sale now locally for 55$-ish.

They seem to be about a half size BIG though. I bought a 10 and I can wear thick cotton socks inside of them.

Cool Boots.. Been thinking about getting a pair of wedge boots like those.. They look like they would be great for anyone who want's to go heels-incognito under long jeans... I bet they're quiet too..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Cool Boots.. Been thinking about getting a pair of wedge boots like those.. They look like they would be great for anyone who want's to go heels-incognito under long jeans... I bet they're quiet too..

They are VERY quiet and the bottoms are soft. Its one of the reasons I bought them as I wanted something soft on the feet. Going across tile floors.. they dont make any noise at all.

What Im really impressed with the most is over the last week, Ive come to believe these have the best traction of any of the boots I own in snow. I have a bunch of wedge boots with different tread patterns and these by far grip the best.

Hi Ilikekicks,

You could pose for their online catalog in them !

Dont give them any ideas! I have enough troubles already! :smile: