Problems with telling girlfriend about my love of high heels

ShyHeelGuy

I will never marry, because my freedom is who i am. And i could never be with a woman that thinks like that, i have no girlfriend and glad of that.there is more to life than having a wife, and having girlfriends.

I will never marry, because my freedom is who i am. And i could never be with a woman that thinks like that, i have no girlfriend and glad of that.there is more to life than having a wife, and having girlfriends.

Your choice. I sympathise to a certain extent, and I think a lot of males are more reluctant to commit themselves to a relationship than females are because they're afraid of losing their freedom.

Just don't be surprised, though, if after all your resolve you meet someone who will cause you to moderate your thoughts!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Your choice. I sympathise to a certain extent, and I think a lot of males are more reluctant to commit themselves to a relationship than females are because they're afraid of losing their freedom.

Just don't be surprised, though, if after all your resolve you meet someone who will cause you to moderate your thoughts!

very true..you can never tell what life will have for you...

I was married for eighteen years. I now like my freedom.

It's been said that marriage is like a bird cage. There are those on the outside trying to get in and those on the inside trying to get out. Every relationship has its ups and downs. I've seen people who have clung to their freedom (ie not get married) all their lives and then feel lonely and bitter in their old age. Conversely I've seen others who have enjoyed every minute of it!

I'm fortunate in having a very happy marriage, but I can look back on times when the seven-year itch was getting to me.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Marrying these days is a joke, I have heard people spend up to 20 to 40.000 on a wedding. why bother, to a woman it is wearing a big white silly dress and having a man the way she wants him to be.

Marrying these days is a joke, I have heard people spend up to 20 to 40.000 on a wedding. why bother, to a woman it is wearing a big white silly dress and having a man the way she wants him to be.

To her it means a lot.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It is entirely up to yourself whether you want to start out with financial ruin or not. When my wife and I got married, it was absolutely not like that. And we were both happy with it. And we still are.

Other people like the idea of having an enormous party once in their life. It is their choice.

If you value your freedom, find a person who will feel the same way. Live together for a few years to see how compatible you are and then, one day you just go to city hall. That is one way. This first living together was an advise by the father of a friend of mine, who was a divorce lawyer. He told his son not to marry till they had first lived together for at least a year.

Actually, I am more interested in how the original story of this thread develops.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

the same way. Live together for a few years to see how compatible you are and then, one day you just go to city hall. That is one way. .

Yep! Thats my theme song right now.

I thought I had the perfect woman. She was perfect! A pair of friends named Coke and Meth decided to move in with us.. We didnt have a spare bedroom and I wasnt about to share mine..

Im now with someone whos very laid back, not unpleasent on the eye.. But the biggest factor is shes very understanding and likes *me*. Not money, not where we live, not what we drive.. Its just Her and I.

I swore after the first one I wouldnt do it again and I was single for 5 years. I dont regret it or call it ' wasted time ', but sometimes its best were single and on our own. It gives us a chance to really figure out just who we are and what we believe our purpose in life is, what we are worth.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.