prince 652 61/2 inch platformpumps

trevor

has anyone ever ordered these heels? men or women. i would like to hear any comments about these. just google in prince 652 platform pumps and it will come up. im thinking of ordering these for my wife and maybe for myself also

I believe Heelster is very correct that its a 2 inch platform. The ' heel ' itself may be 6.5 inches, but subtracting the 2 inch platform, its a 4.5 inch heel ' feel ' or shape.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

yes it must be 2 inch platform from what ive seen on all other sites that sell them. has anyone ever bought these shoes. im curious to see how they were to walk on. thank you

Not yet. I was looking at the 652 Lucia model myself, but I have a tendency to 'try before I buy' and have yet to see this model in any boutique.

I believe Heelster is very correct that its a 2 inch platform. The ' heel ' itself may be 6.5 inches, but subtracting the 2 inch platform, its a 4.5 inch heel ' feel ' or shape.

You are absolutely correct. I have a pair of these and I wear them every night at my part-time job at our local library. They are fun to wear and very comfortable.