Girls joining discussions on the 'for everybody' forum...

Roberto74

Discussions are here , usually, more interesting for me than those ones in the girls forum. Interesting, funny, open minded and relaxing.

Maybe you can ask you fellow posters in the girls forum if "Getting your feet wet" is the only thing they can talk about... :wavey:

everyone means everyone,unless i am mistaken in my interpretation of the english language

Yes, but some of the girls may not be here to discuss high heels with the boys. What I understand is that there is a fair percentage of the girls that is less than enthusiastic about men in heels. So they stay in their own corner. Nothing wrong with that.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Well as a gay man, I put a lot of trust into women for moral support and backup, so it's very sad that a handfull of women on this site, or indeed anywhere feel the need to put anyone down about thier choses, especially us men and our heels. That being said, they are the minority, I find a lot of women love the fact that I wear heels. I would love to talk to more women about our related love for footwear, as I tend to stick to the 'For the guys' section rather than for everyone section!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

The thong is to encourage everyone to discuss everythong. Girls and boys. Open minded and honest.

Heels are for everybody IMO. Thats the thong we should remember. lol

The only " thong " I want to remember is the one I.. nevermind :wavey:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Trolldeg, we don't seem to stick to getting our feet wet all the time! lol. Anyways, it is nice for me to have a set of female friends online that understand the perspective of women wearing heels all the time.

I have increasingly been posting more in the everybody section since, like Roxy, I find that in general the guys have more interesting things to say. The general girls section, outside of getting your heels wet, is more "yes" and "no," and similar short answers probably since heels really are not as deeply meaninful for most girls. For me, they are. I think the guys here understand how liberating it is to go about in heels, for a different reason. So I love to read the guys section too, but I show restraint and don't comment :wavey: Your stories are uplifting and fun.

--Sangue

• Like 1

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Maybe you can ask you fellow posters in the girls forum if "Getting your feet wet" is the only thing they can talk about... :wavey:

I said in an earlier post, like Sangue just said, it's nice to be able to talk just girls. So a group of us have found something in common, and a number of us had felt we were the only one, but a chap feels the need to be snide about it. So only the men are allowed to feel misunderstood then, are they, Trolldeg?

Yes, but some of the girls may not be here to discuss high heels with the boys. What I understand is that there is a fair percentage of the girls that is less than enthusiastic about men in heels. So they stay in their own corner. Nothing wrong with that.

Y.

Im not very interested about men in heels (except crossdressers) but I usually read this "everybody forum" because im highheeled and love men runaround :wavey: ..as a two-ways game of seduction.

I love girls (I'm bi) but the girl's corners (not only this one) are usually full of envy and rivalry. Specially..if we are talking about fashion and luxury (and of course, sex).

Just, take a look at the forum and notice about how many times the name (and expensive) world - wide designers are named...and WHERE they are named

Elegance is my second name

No, no...you are wrong....for example....would you buy a red sole non Louboutin shoes? :)

Roxy, I'm with you on this. I don't care one way or another whether a man wears heels or not. Not interested. Of course I know it matters to the individual, but this world is full of so many more important injustices. Can't we all feel the same and just ignore the bits we're not interested in?

Originally Posted by heelguy36 Posted Image

Glad you feel that way Roxy! It's always awesome to get a girl's perspective on situations. In general you look at thongs totally different than we men do!

How do you know how she looks at thongs?...

Awesome!!! :wavey:

I love girls (I'm bi) but the girl's corners (not only this one) are usually full of envy and rivalry. Specially..if we are talking about fashion and luxury (and of course, sex).

OMG....! I just KNEW we had more in common than high heels and cars dearest Roxy...! It's a tragedy that we live 3,000 miles apart.....:wavey:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

From my observations of last night: I planned and attended a small event for some friends and popped ' The Question ' to Darian. Many of the friends we both have and some associates from her office were there. One of the women from her office whom I have never met nor spoken to ( I dunno how she even found out about this gathering ) actually had the balls to ask me why I go out in wedge boots. She wanted to make an ' issue ' of it. Needless to say, after a few ' not needed ' comments regarding sexual preferences ( Im gay? Really? Proposing to and living with a female associate/friend of hers? ), it was quite apparent she didnt like the idea. It later came out about how she wouldnt wear a pair of shoes or clothing that wasnt from Saks 5th ave from NY and how her 8th or 9th Jaguar Car was always parked in the handicapped spot even though shes not. She just doesnt feel like she is supposed to walk across the parking lot like everyone else. I have seen this attitude from someone on here once. Then again, theres too many others whom are better people and not above everyone else which allows me to totally forget that individual. She ( Darians Associate ) was the only ( what I will call ) ' degenerate ' there. The Club Security/Bouncer removed her because he didnt like her ' Over privileged ' attitude and her cold demeanor was driving up the heating bill of the establishment. The other women there could care less what I had on my feet. 2 or 3 even asked ' Wheres the boots? '. One still threatens to break into my home and nab a couple pairs! ( jokingly ). Everyone is an individual and some will join in the conversation, others wont. Some might like to join in but just dont know how or would feel uncomfortable. Ladies.. We dont bite! Well.. endless you ask us to before hand :wavey: -Ilk

She ( Darians Associate ) was the only ( what I will call ) ' degenerate ' there. The Club Security/Bouncer removed her because he didnt like her ' Over privileged ' attitude and her cold demeanor was driving up the heating bill of the establishment.

She probably has gotten any for awhile.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Do you not mean hasn't gotten any for a while :wavey:

Yes. Ma bad!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

She probably has gotten any for awhile.

Shes ' too good ' for everyone. I have no use for those ' high society ' or ' upper class ' types. Considering the party was at a club and it was catered, I dunno what made her decide to come. There werent any millionaires or celebrities there..

To really put it into perspective.. Shes the kind of person that could improve upon a pair of Christian Louies. She could be walking down a street and someone with a dog comes walking by.. dog lifts its leg.. PERFECT fit!

Red and yellow makes orange :wavey:

I think that women in forums tend to be more litteral. Men usually express themselves in a more critical and liberal way. Litteral posts for some women who arent so self - confident are a sort of defense. They are unable to express passion, fears, seduction and admiration for other women. Mainly if we are talking about a subject that is so close to a fetish issue. A few of us are, fortunately, quite different. And here we are. :wavey:

I think we all want to hear from the girls since they look really cool in their heels and we'd like to look that cool too! They bring grace and civility (usually) and their unique sixth sense for style. Who wouldn't want that kind of resource?! HappyinHeels

I think we all want to hear from the girls since they look really cool in their heels and we'd like to look that cool too! They bring grace and civility (usually) and their unique sixth sense for style. Who wouldn't want that kind of resource?! HappyinHeels

Ooh, you flatterer, you. But, of course, grace, civility and style aren't our preserve. I'm sure you're loaded with all three.

I think we all want to hear from the girls since they look really cool in their heels and we'd like to look that cool too! They bring grace and civility (usually) and their unique sixth sense for style. HappyinHeels

You, men, have the rest five ones :wavey: