Picture of my wife in 5,5 inches heels !!!

Wow, has your wife suffered with intermittent blurry feet for long?

She should see a doctor about that... :smile:

Probably camera shake! I think I'd be the same if my wife wore heels like that. Sadly she doesn't like heels more than about 3 inches, and I wouldn't ask her to wear anything higher as she has a bit of trouble with her knees.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Probably camera shake! I think I'd be the same if my wife wore heels like that. Sadly she doesn't like heels more than about 3 inches, and I wouldn't ask her to wear anything higher as she has a bit of trouble with her knees.

I know, t'was a joke... :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

It's done yet !!!! No she don't wear them outside...only inside for me..and now for you !!! But she wear heels almost all the time since 15 years...lower heels are almost 3 inches...and the higher outside are 4,5 heels...I would really like her to wear 5 inches outside...but i can t ask too much !!!...I really love her and her pretty legs and feet !!! Thanks a lot for your feedback...

zzz, I envy the two of you! loveheels or zzz, would you mind telling me that brand and what these heels are called? They are absolutely gorgeous, I need a pair! lol Thanks for posting, she does have very sexy feet and heels!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...