Just got home from work...

Samantha12

And I dont wanna take my heels off! Everything else is coming off except the heels. I love the way my feet look in them. I love walking around in them and hearing the click clack on the floor. I love cooking in them and I love throwing my feet up on the coffee table. Theyre hott!

• Like 1

LOL Samantha! Now that is definitely doing it differently. I take it your bf was waiting for you at home? I know what you mean by not wanting to take your heels off at home. I am the same way! Even though after a long workday, I have been in my heels for hours, I too love the sound of them against the floor tiles. Also, after wearing high heeled boots at work all day, taking them off makes my feel feel very cold at home so I often times switch to a pair of flat boots, like Uggs at home while saving my high heeled boots for the office or going out.

• 2 months later...

I have house shoes for when I'm home. Mostly well worn and retired courts, T bar and Mary Janes. Round toes, generally with a 4 inch heel (less than that and I find them uncomfortable). Often a bit scuffed and lack luster. Unless I'm expecting company. They come off straight away when I'm lounging on the sofa.