Ciao from Italy

Hello everybody, I am Mao from Italy and I have been a heel lover for ages... I like heels in women because of a buch of reason..mostly I guess for the sexy power they give women but also probably for the increased height... Living in Italy, even if this is the country of fashion, going around in heels is not really easy (I remember another recent post where this was briefly debated...) but nevertheless I have to find my way. I am 33 and happily married for almost 3 years and my wife is totally into heels and actually I am her best shoes advisor (mostly because we have similar tastes or I would like to wear her shoes...). As stated above, I am trying to find my way to openly waer heels here and in some circumstances considering that I quite of a big guy (so called gym rat...) so my preference for heels has to go with platform wedges. I really cannot see my self with stiletto even if I like them very much (just imagine...:smile:) Anyway, I will come back on this later on and I hope to get some good advice from you guys and become friend with as many heelers as possible ciao for now

No problem there if stilettos are not your fashion then chunky heels may be just right. Anyway I have heard that some really good ballet heel are made in Italy, over here we can order the cheep BH made in China and without a lot of fixing it is not even possible to stand in them. Heard that good ballet heels come from Brigeet.