Time to say hi

Hi all. i'm a guy who's loved women in heels since i was a sprog. To me they can make the the most ordinary of women look stunning....the higher they are the more amazing they look. I also think some guys can look hot in heels too. I've done a bit of x dressing with previous girlfriends. The heels were always the best part. Also love wet and messy heels.....I love watching girls or guys (not many of them though) stumbling through snow or rubbish weather trashing thier shoes. Would love to get into conversations about stuff. thanks for reading.

I agree that I love to see women in high heels. I must comment though that I am a perfectionist when it comes to shoes and can't stand to see them dirty, wet or scuffed...

Welcome!

I'll add my warm welcome to the pile, nice to have another heel-lover find our altar of shoe love :smile:

hhlover, I agree that I hate ruining shoes, but I do enjoy splashed open toe shoes. Mud, street salt, and, may I never see the horrible sight, shoe scuffs are absolutely painful to me. I love that there are so many different insights and preferences expressed here and I hope you enjoy participating, tcube!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net