Finally decided to post my "Hello"

Hello to all High Heel Lovers - I joined last summer (2011), but really didn't have much to say in the way of introduction. I do, however, wish to be courteous so I am posting a hello message. I am a guy who loves to buy high heels for my wife. The higher the heel, the better - No platforms allowed :smile: One primary reason for joining is that I want to find a quality stiletto that is 7" with no platform. It seams that these custom heels were available 10-15 years ago, but have disappeared. I will attempt to solicit help in other forums, but please help me in my mission if you have any information. Happy New Year to all and wishes for an exciting 2012 !!!

One primary reason for joining is that I want to find a quality stiletto that is 7" with no platform. It seams that these custom heels were available 10-15 years ago, but have disappeared.

I will attempt to solicit help in other forums, but please help me in my mission if you have any information.

!!!

What size does she wear?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Size 10 on a well made shoe

I am interested in selling the two pair of shoes shown in my avatar. They are made by LSB and have 7" heels. I wear a size 10 1/2 US woman's size. These fit more like a size 10. If you are interested, send me a private message. (they're reasonable but expensive).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.