New person saying hello.

Hello folks. :smile: My name is Paddy, I'm from England and I dearly love heels - both wearing them myself and admiring them on women. I've got quite a collection of heels and boots but I haven't found the courage yet to go out with them in public. I live in a small village in a rural area and I don't think the locals would comment favourably!

Welcome paddy. We have a member here who used to post regularly but now only looks in on odd occasions who used to live in a small village but wear his heels with pride. Everyone just though he was an eccentric old jazz musician, which is what he is!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyway here is hoping that you check back and get this message and to all others that are in an environment like that. One simple way is to get into a casual conversation with someone and point out that other bloke that has found how much fun it to wear high heel boots. Then if enough of the people are supportive than start with something conservative say 2 inch chunky heel. Another possible way is to lay down a cover story like I did and start complaining about some sort of pain in the foot or ankle then let it get out that the foot doctor had suggested thees orthopedic boots for a thousand quid or possibly store bought high heel boots. Now this is true in some cases but for me the therapeutic effect that I get from high heels is not required every day. What is best for me is HH 3 or 4 days and flats for a day or so. Anyway let us know if this works.