High end designer heels comfort level

killer heels

I would like to know whether you find 6 inch loubotins, jimmy choos to be much more comfortable than their ordinary high street brand equivalents bearing in mind our feet are at much the same angle in much the same space? I can only afford the latter brands for now but do need stilettos that i can wear for long periods at events, parties etc without knackering my feet for days. At the moment I find i can only stand in my 5/6 inch LK Bennet, Aldo, Office etc heels for an hour or so before reaching my peak lol....look forward to hearing your thoughts! Pamella

I can't say whether the designer-end shoes are comfortable, but I own A LOT (dozens) of Aldos and the comfort level ranges quite a bit. It's not even as if all the platforms are more comfortable and the stilettos are not, but kind of at random.

I own louboutins,jimmys,prada, all in a pump stiletto style,compared to regular make shoes they feel better for me becase nice soft leather molds to my foot shape,but saying that i have some louboutin pigalles that kill my feet in 1 hr,so i guess depends on the shoes.

shaz

i have one pair of Louboutins and my bf has several, and they def feel better then cheap heels. I will say tho that the nicer not designer heels you buy like Italianheels or when u could get em LSB feel really nice to. It's just cheap heels like Pleaser that always hurt.

Yes, I do walk in these

I agree with UKsensation. Even within the same brand, the comfort level between different models can vary greatly. Like most people here, my high heels collection of primarily knee high boots but the occasional, extremely rarely used pumps, consists of brands like Chinese Laundry, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada, Cole Haan, Guess, Frye, Naughty Monkey, Fuchs, Nine West, etc all vary in comfort. However, heels by themselves imply a certain level of discomfort as the human appendage was not naturally designed to walk that way. Thus I typically purchase my high heel boots one size larger to accommodate thick socks and/or pantyhose inside for padding and cushioning. Once I have sufficient cushioning hidden inside my boots, most heels become a LOT more comfortable!