How much do you spend a year on heeled Footwear?

mtnsofheels

How much (based in $)do you spend a year on Heeled Footwear?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How much (based in $)do you spend a year on Heeled Footwear?

I saw the poll in the girls section and went I like that Question and it made me think about my own shopping. On average in the past couple of years it probably is around $1000 bucks. At the rate new cool styles coming out this could climb above that for sure. How about you guys? Mtnsofheels

I don't have a budget. Last year I bought 15 pairs averaging $300.- I usually buy 10 pairs a year. Many of the old pairs go away as space has become an issue lately. I now have 80 just pairs.

Do you budget for spending on Footwear?

Mtnsofheels

Actually.. Not at all. Its not really even a consideration when I do my budget. In fact, I would say I dont have any ' clothing ' budgeted at all, it just comes out of my ' money not dedicated to bills ' funds.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My wife has me on a $50.00 a month budget for heels. She thinks this will stop me from buying to many pair that will never be worn. I still can't argue that point with her. She will allow me to go over sometimes when I order or BOGO is going on.

Well, I don't have any exact figures, but I don't think I spent more than a hundred dollars on shoes in 2011, if that.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I spent about $600 this last year which was quite a bit more than any prior year. I think I started to buy more quality boots and shoes, in years past I did a lot of ebay purchases. This year, I bought more in person from stores like Kohls and mall stores, and from websites such as endless.com and amazon.com

• 1 month later...

All, I seem to have bought fewer pairs of pumps, boots, and wedges in 2011 but I spent more per pair than ever before. It seems I've really gravitated towards edgier heels and the price of those is closer to $80-100 rather than the $35-50 I use to spend. Everybody wants to look their best in their own way! HappyinHeels

Zero for the past three years. Wife totally disapproves lately and don't want to put up with the grief. Well that and the down turn in the economy has slowed my spending on many "optional" things. It's impossible to justify a nice pair of women's high heeled boots that are strictly fashion and little function.

classic style high heel boots

Zero for the past three years.

Wife totally disapproves lately and don't want to put up with the grief.

Well that and the down turn in the economy has slowed my spending on many "optional" things. It's impossible to justify a nice pair of women's high heeled boots that are strictly fashion and little function.

Only one pair of pumps for the economical reason. Everything else gets tender loving care and regular maintenance. I only buy to replace now.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My guess is that I'll only be able to buy only one pair every year while I'm in college, if that. I've been pretty tight on money and a lot of what I do have goes into keeping my car running.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

Last year was my first heeling year so I had a lot of catching up to do. Ended up spending about 1500 dollar. This year thats gotta be much less don't wanna blow the bank :wavey:

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I've spent about £500 in the past year. I've moved to just wearing boots now although I want a new pair of Louboutins this Spring so I might blow my budget very soon:winkiss:

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Last year I spent approximately £300 on heels totaling 14 purchases. Considering I'm now out of space to put my shoes, any new purchases will have to be real must-haves rather than impulse buys.

Chris

Last year i spent £200 on one purchase :wavey: where do you get your heels? My local shops don't have size 11s!