2012's first purchase

Simcity3

Pair selection.  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Pair selection.

I know the voting is early (3 votes so far?). I definitely don't like the 4th pair of shoes. I like the first pair the best, though pairs 2 & 3 are similar (#1 is patent, others less shiny). The boots look like they have a higher heel height, but the structure of the boot might provide enough support to compensate.

I voted for the 3390-U (3rd picture). I like the suede finish.

My second choice would be the boots. Note that I don't like the 3396-U (4th picture).

But this is only my opinion. The final choice is yours. Choose the pair that you prefer.

For me I would go for the boots first, since shoes are available more during the year boots more in winter. They are awesome boots! second is teh first pair of shoes, they really nice as well. Have fun shopping, 2012 will be a fun year for wearing boots and shoes! Mtnsofheels,

Well, I voted for 3314 and 3326. You can never go wrong with stylish black pumps with dramatically tall, thin heels!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

For me I would go for the boots first, since shoes are available more during the year boots more in winter.

Mtnsofheels,

I would go with this logic. They were all very pretty, but the shoes would probably be available year-round and the boots might not be so available after winter-spring season.

Havent decided yet. Am giving it to the 15 th. and se how the votes goes. allthough its pretty clear atm. But i must say i my self are leaning more over to the pumps than the boots atm but who knows :smile:

The boots seem to be winning by a large majority, sorry I'm biased on this vote.