ItalianHeels.com

JeffB

Say, has anyone here ever ordered shoes or boots from ItalianHeels.com? If so, what was the quality and pricing like? I've been thinking about buying something from here, any info you have would be greatly appreciated!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Say, has anyone here ever ordered shoes or boots from ItalianHeels.com? If so, what was the quality and pricing like? I've been thinking about buying something from here, any info you have would be greatly appreciated!

Jeff,

Have a look over here, in the forum "Shoe wholesale retail internet stores":

http://www.hhplace.org/shoe_wholesale_retail_internet_stores/6485-italianheels_com.html

(started by another Jeff)

Thanks for the info! With my curiosity sufficiently piqued, I might just give them a try as the notion of handmade shoes and/or boots is intriguing, despite the rather lofty price, well, lofty for me anyway.

Hi Jeff, I have several pais of heels from Italianheels. They are good shoes, not padded at all but they make firm reliable stiletto heeled shoes, I would recommend them. You've got great legs, their styles demand being shown off and will look great on you - and you'll feel fantastic in them! Enjoy. Heel-Lover

Thanks for the info, Heel-Lover! I think I will invest in a pair of pumps from ItalianHeels, and no, those shoes will most definitely NOT be hidden under pants! You can rest assured of that! :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

I normally take a size 46, especially with higher heels and (double especially) when the shoes are made a bit narrow as many are. I bought a pair of boots from Italian heels - size 45 - and they fitted very well to my surprise. So my experience is also that they run a bit larger than the size would suggest.