Sizing Question on "Highest Heel" Brand Shoes

barney15c

I have won an auction for a pair of "Brazil" Court Shoes and am able to choose size. They have a gold effect 5 inch heel and are in leopard effect material and are widely available as ive seen them on all the usual UK and US fetish shoe sites. Has anyone had any experience with these shoes. Do they run to size or are they small. I take a standard width male UK10 - should i get a US 13 or US14? Thanks in advance for you help.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Well, the pair I am wearing right now, black with the silver heel, are US 11 and that's what I prefer for sizing in heels that are over four inches in height. And sometimes are only four inches in height. So for this particular model, the Brazil, they fit pretty good for the size indicated. I would suggest you go with your normal size. The toes are quite long and roomy, despite the appearance of the point. The only drawback is that the vamps are cut a bit higher, so they will take some time to be worked in. As for my reference to my wearing a pair, well... I'll say nothing more until I am ready to post the pictures. :(

Well we have each advised Barney, smaller, bigger and just right; so the poor chap now has to make a decision on all variants of conflicting advice!! [he got a long PM from me as well....] _ Laurie can break her new shoes in on the streets of Calgary, that is tricky to do with 'indoor shoes' :( /I

/I

Thanks for your varied suggestions - sizing is risky when ordering online. Ive decided to go with the rule of ordering a size higher than normal due to heel height so I think a UK11 (US13) should hopefully be OK - fingers crossed. :(

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!