Yet another new pair of black boots.

legs777777

Due to the sales I find myself with yet another black pair of boots, suede type and my first pull on boots, my calves cant be that fat as they fit quite well. Thats six new pairs in only four weeks, need to stop now. And yes the heels are a full 5" high.

post-28817-133522967394_thumb.jpg

post-28817-133522967407_thumb.jpg

post-28817-133522967423_thumb.jpg

post-28817-13352296744_thumb.jpg

post-28817-133522967456_thumb.jpg

Hi Legs, I like the new boots. Assuming you can get your jeans over the scrunched section of the boot you should up the ante and go for a public walk in these today.

Go for it! you know you want to!

Thank you, a bit more practice needed for these ones yet, these are your kind of height, 5" .

I have the same boots in black and couldn't resist the grey ones too when they were on promotion last month. I've not worn the grey ones in public yet (apart from trying them on in the store) but I wore the black ones with skinny jeans, a white shirt and smart black jacket to a museum exhibition and cafe. I find them comfortable to wear and walk in (the 1" hidden platform helps and doesn't spoil the styling). I might try the grey ones with the same outfit but a grey v-neck jumper instead of the black jacket and maybe black skinny jeans. Still a few winter months to enjoy them, enjoy yours too legs777777.

If you like it, wear it.

...I find myself with yet another black pair of boots...

Very nice boots. Well done !

...Thats six new pairs in only four weeks, need to stop now...

I'm sorry to say that this is easier said than done !

I think there is no way out once you are addicted to boots !

...And yes the heels are a full 5" high.

I find 5" to be too high for "normal" day to day wear. (Just my opinion)

For me 4" is the perfect height but I admit that 5" heels are quite amazing to wear too !