New brown boots, first day out, daylight

legs777777

Hi all.

Christmas present to my self was a first outing, through the day.

I wore my new brown wedge boots, the ones in my gallery.

I must have walked over a couple of miles, by the shore, unfortunatly it was pretty windy, however, that didnt dampen my spirits.

Sat for ages in the car plucking up the courage to take the first few steps, then just got out the car and went for it.

What a feeling, felt great, I have been waiting to go outside for so long, so now I need to thank every one for their comments over the last year, finally giving me the courage to venture out, passed quite a lot of people too, none even noticed, and even had the occasional hello, so thanks to every body.

Posted my first video of me out walking, I,m no Steven Spielberg, but would love some comments on it, thanks.

I wont wait so long for the next outing.

Video on youtube, under legs777777

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=754TL2ciyac

Great looking boots, the next step is to show them off properly by wearing them over your jeans.

Sat for ages in the car plucking up the courage to take the first few steps, then just got out the car and went for it.

Now you get to do that all over again.

What a feeling, felt great, … passed quite a lot of people too, none even noticed, and even had the occasional hello, so thanks to every body.

The feeling will be just as good, if not better and I’ll bet you get the same reaction.

Your album has several pictures of very nice boots being worn in a car. Go ahead and give the boots, jeans, jacket look a try. Just open the car door and go for it.

My all time favorite boot/jeans picture.

TBG

Not trying to push you into anything... just a gentle nudge.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

You certainly looked to be very steady in the boots - glad for you that you found the courage to make the initial step. As you found out - people are not very observant and your choice of dress was right for the occasion. No doubt you will consider it a common place thing in due course!

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

Great stuff, looks a long way down off the edge. I was number 5 to view your clip, be interesting to see how fast the numbers build. First time out is most scary and rewarding, still be scary in the future, but you will now have the confidence to take on new challenges and locations. Happy new year too

Blacksheep

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like one tricky path, expertly navigated legs777777, you walk great in those boots and the combination with the jeans looks fabulous.

Thank you for your comment, as for walking in heels, well you get to master it after almost 40 years of practise. Thanks