Louboutins and men...

canuck_hh

Well I just ordered a pair of loubies from Saks… God I’m so excited!!! I just couldn’t resist anymore, I needed a pair of designer shoes for myself. I did order one pair as well for my girlfriend at the same time, she deserves one, birthday gift even though she’s not aware I ordered a pair for myself. She wanted a pair of Pigalle.

I went for something classic for myself, Simple 100 in black size 41.5, I decided to go with the lager size since form what we hear Loubies tend to run small. I usually fit in women 10 or 11. Hopefully they’ll be a perfect fit.

I’m so excited and can’t wait to open the box and put them on! It’s actually the first pair of shoes I bought in over three years, I got rid of my high heels a couple years ago, but the urge came back and I just couldn’t resist anymore. The money was there so why not go for something very nice.

I'm very excited for you! Please post photos of you wearing them when you have a moment. I have been wanting for quite some time now to purchase a pair of Ron Ron 100s but the sizing issue has me a bit worried. In various makes I take a womens US 9-10, EU41, most consistently buying in 10 but there usually is a small gap between the heel cup and my foot. Please let us know how the sizing works out for you and congratulations! We could use more input from the male group on the subject.

When my Louboutins fitted me they were gorgeous. Almost sculpted around my feet. They feel custom made. Bespoke. Luxuriant. For heelers they are a breed apart.

Iconic and desirable beyond belief.

Alas mine are now too big. Weight loss etc.

Hence the sale posted elsewhere here.

I will replace them. It's the natural thing to do. In Paris in the Spring.:wavey:

I think that's the second time I read about losing weight as well as losing a shoe size down. I've been losing weight myself, but want to go up half to a full size!

I did see the black No Prive Louboutins you're selling. If they were my size I would've considered.

Greetings stw8 :-)

I'm curious to know why you want to go up half to a full size in

your shoes while most of us would like to go down at least one size ?

I fall right around the women's average shoe size in the US. I can fit a US 7.5/EU38, with some variance .5 +/-, also depending on if I'm barefoot or wear hosiery. Yes, finding styles is wide open. At the same time, I like the look of a lady's slender foot at a size 8. Plus, since I'm on the short side, I would feel more proportioned to my body with a little longer foot. So, ideally for me, an 8 to 8.5 would be awesome.

I believe Saks has only the Pigalle 100. If you want the 120 you should go to the Louboutin Shop.

Yes they only have Pigalle 100, but she want's to be able to walk in them easilly. Can't argue with that, thy look great when they're worn :)

I will pick them up tonight, I had a crazy busy week and they've been at the courrier depot since Tuesday. I'm so excited :wavey: