JB Movies - Stilettos

Simply AMAZING stuff High Surprise!! Shoes to die for and heel-wearing shots to die for. You must be teasing us when you're "Not sure" we're interested! "Not sure" indeed! Best images I've seen on these entire forums for months. Those shots are pure gold! The paydirt! The main lode! The business! Can we know more? What is the film title? Does "J.B." stand for James Bond? Is it any good my trying to order that video from my local supplier, or have all the decent heely shots been cut-out and relegated to being those out-takes? I can't stand the suspense! How can I go on unless I know more? AAAAAaaaaargh! The suspense! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Simply AMAZING stuff High Surprise!!

I can't stand the suspense! How can I go on unless I know more? AAAAAaaaaargh! The suspense!

Heelfan,

Suspense and stress are modern day killers. Instead of biting your fingernails, you can go to http://www.jbvideo.com/shopjb.html (site contains nudity

It seems that JB video is a studio which produces fetish films. I tried to find out what the JB stands for, but all I could do is find an interview with JB, the guy which is the studio. One thing which was important for him to state was:

In a world dominated by men running adult websites, JB chose a woman to be the webmistress of his pantyhose empire.

Thanks H S! More still extracts would be appreciated, but if you say that entire video might be available, can you please try to find out its TITLE and PUBLISHING NUMBER so that some of us can attempt to order the real thing to see the heel-wearer in full movie action. The very thought of that sends me quite weak at the knees! I feel quite faint! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

The two videos I have pulled out for you are:

STILETTOS & SPIKES

This is for lover's of extreme high heels! Three leggy beauties tease and taunt you with their sexy 6"heels and pretty feet! Gina wears shiny suntan pantyhose, white lace panties and tight green miniskirt with outrageous 7" heels! Great close ups of her high arched size nine feet and teasing toes! Debra shows off in black fishnet tights with reinforced heel and backseam and short black shorts! Great boobs, beautiful legs and size 6 feet! Mia is a pert little aerobics instructor with great legs and a sexy little body! She'll drive you crazy as she bends over and dances around in her micro mini skirt, black stockings and sky high heels! Great stocking foot close ups! 30 mins. B.T.W. order code ST1

and...

STILETTOS & SPIKES 2

This volume is for you 7 inch heel lovers! Sandy wears white 7" pumps that she can't stand in but still looks good in! There's more of Karla as well in her red corset and black stockings, she tries on a pair of black patent 7" pumps that make her legs look incredible! Judy wears a red mini, black seamed stockings and red 7" pumps with ankle straps and arch straps! Mary has super long legs and long red hair! Watch as this girl actually walks in a pair of 7" patent leather pumps! 60 mins. B.T.W. order code ST2

These can all be found at: http://www.jbvideo.com/shopjb.html under the 'foot videos' section. This is what I have found in the research I have conducted for you. Hope it helps.