Birmingham Heel Meet (Posts split from London meet)

Firefox

Just trying to work out which shoes to wear!!!

Same here! Though it's not just the footwear, it's the outfit. I've done the leather outfit, the denim catsuit and the long leather coat a la Xaphod, so I want to something different.

We'll see!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Just trying to work out which shoes to wear!!!

Same here! Though it's not just the footwear, it's the outfit. I've done the leather outfit, the denim catsuit and the long leather coat a la Xaphod, so I want to something different.

We'll see!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Uhh, although I was mentioned in the possible list of attendees, above, I did indicate while we were all in London, that I wouldn't be able to make it to Birmingham. Too far and other commitments conspire against it. Make sure that the next London meet is publicised enough in advance to be able to get some time off, and organise other things around it.

I was thinking about a pirate costume, or skeleton costume, things like that. Come on, you cannot expect to wear that on a ergular day without some inquiry and a lot of staring. :( Pirate costume, complete with replica sword, captain's jacket, eye patch, and thigh high boots. It would work. But the stuffed parrot on the shoulder might be a bit over the top. The other 364 days lead to much curiosity for such things. As for the party, well, I don't even have a passport. I suppose I should get one, considering the state of the world these days...

many humble apoligies, but im gonna be unable to make this one. Im sorry guys but for myself too. I almost enjoyeed the last meet too much. damn boss had the weeks from the last in oct to just after xmas banned from any more holidays (favours to long serving members). However please keep me posted to future ongoings. Note to Heelfan or any other willing voulunteer, please arrange another London meet. The atmosphere in such a place can only be good. Also its easy for me to reach and i know my way around :( I have a week off from my in week job 3-10th Nov if anyone will be anywhere specific then. Looks like the 29th just dropped as a bad day :( Daz

Calling all Heel-Meeters! I've edited this message to delete my chat about the informal London meet because Daz has just started-up a separate new thread especially for London on 6th Nov 2003. We will now use the latter part of this thread exclusively for the Birmingham Heel-Meet on 6th November 2003. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

An informal meet would be just GRAND for my week off. It was a disapointment to be able to reject the birmingham meet, so that would certainly make ip. Also i believe i owe you all a drink or something in return for your kindness before Can anyone suggest a day in the week. Its the week 3rd to 7th of November. Except it isnt :( cos i wont be able to do the Mondsy, but after is fine upto the weekend when my other job grabs me again. Whens the best days for anyone else tue-fri? Daz