Went shopping today, very interesting

stev55

Hi all see what you think. Went to a shopping Mall in Del. First stopped in Sears big time sale tried two pair saleclerk very nice, said going to check rest of mall. Went to Famous footwear saw a guy looking at heels and boots he saw me looking also, he left, i continue Macy's , back to Sears the guys there buying boots, i tried to say hi , he left very quickly ashame. Yes I bought two pair of 4" heels on sale $79. down to $25. for clubbing during Holidays regards

Howdy, I was in a Payless one time and there was another fellow in there checking the ladies shoes in size 12. We just kind of looked at the selection (not much) next to each other. I suggested that there was a greater selection available online and the guy said nothing and just walked out. It was kind of a bummer. There have got to be a lot of guys out there that think they are the only ones. Later, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Howdy,

I was in a Payless one time and there was another fellow in there checking the ladies shoes in size 12. We just kind of looked at the selection (not much) next to each other. I suggested that there was a greater selection available online and the guy said nothing and just walked out. It was kind of a bummer.

This is just a guess mind you, but I suspect that fellow might have been caught off-guard by another fellow discussing women's shoes with him, and unprepared, he just up and left. Don't hold that against him, he probably just didn't know what to do or say.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

yeah jeffb, thats just about the way it is-it's a social thing with other guys being totally selfconscencious (tried to spell it right, sorry) most guys just dont ever really know what to say or do, but they do need to visit this site, then they will feel "more @ home" so to speak!:smile: