Hi from ChickyD15

Hey all,

I'm very very new to all this, so you will have to bare with me whilst I get my leg around things. :smile:

I suppose I'll start by giving a brief desciption of me.

I am Female

I'm 23

I work in the health/care industry

I have joined this website in the hope to find people that like me love heels, feet and legs.

I am very open minded and will love to hear of anyone.

So if you've any questions or anything, please feel free to message me.

Dx :smile:

Hi ChickyD15 :smile: A very warm welcome from all the community! If you are an heel and leg lover well, I dare say you've joined THE place!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Hi ChickyD, Working in the healthcare industry must mean you have to wear 'sensible' shoes all day, and I bet you cant wait to get home and get some heels on!!. Do you mind me asking what size you are?, and please tell us all about your favourite pair of heels. Thanks and Welcome Mark:smile:

Hey all,

I'm very very new to all this, so you will have to bare with me whilst I get my leg around things. :smile:

I suppose I'll start by giving a brief desciption of me.

I am Female

I'm 23

I work in the health/care industry

I have joined this website in the hope to find people that like me love heels, feet and legs.

I am very open minded and will love to hear of anyone.

So if you've any questions or anything, please feel free to message me.

Dx :wave:

Glad to see you join the forum. I would like to hear from you some more to find what kind of heels you like, and what you like on men.

Wearing heels proudly, Ron

:smile: Hi all, Thank you all for your lovely messgaes, Its great to be greeted so nicely when your new to something. Well I do at work have to typically wear 'sensible' shoes, but when I get home the heels are strait on. I love a bit of everything, however my favourites would have to be pumps. I would love to own a pair of Cristian Lou Pigalle shoes.. Wow I just adore them Thank you again all For now, much love Dx

Thanks ChickyD, Pigalle's are amazing, although a little expensive...Schuh released a copy of this style a year or so ago called 'Lois'. They are no longer produced, but you can still pick them up on ebay if you want the look but not the price tag!. Take Care Mark