Finally done it, went out a walk in heels

legs777777

Hello every one, with reading all the messages over the last year, I decided that its now or never.

I bought myself another pair of boots, still did'nt try them on in the store.

They fit like a glove and so easy to walk in, so I went for a drive first and stopped at the coast, I will admit it was very dark and secluded, but, got out the car and went for my first outing ever, about a mile, no car for security, god it felt amazing, what a feeling, did'nt even bother with a low heel with my jeans covering them, went all in and wore my new boots and they have a four and a half inch heel, I think now maybe I will start and get more adventurous, sorry just had to mention, still on a high. Some more pictures in this link. Bought theses new sexy boots today. In the for the guy section.

post-28817-133522964488_thumb.jpg

It's great you took the plunge. But as others have said secluded places can be more dangerous for you. We're all looking out for each other here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It's great you took the plunge. But as others have said secluded places can be more dangerous for you. We're all looking out for each other here.

I agree with you on this one shafted. Congrats on your trip out and about. Like shafted said going some place secluded like that can be bad for your health. I know there are a lot of guys on this site that would love to be able to wear heels or whatever when they want. I will be the first to tell you I am. I wear heels a lot but there are still a few places I will not. Not because I am afraid to mind you its more because of family I guess. I will say the more you go out in heels the easier it will become.

Excellent +1 to the public heeling community but do take heed of the advice about dark secluded places. Busy shopping centres are by far the safest option and they sell shoes.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Very well done, that first one is a huge step. As others have said, try it as soon as you feel up for it during the day in more crowded areas. I know it sounds very scary, but you will be surprised at how little attention you will get, and definitely it is far safer, for obvious reasons.

I agree with you on this one shafted. Congrats on your trip out and about. Like shafted said going some place secluded like that can be bad for your health. I know there are a lot of guys on this site that would love to be able to wear heels or whatever when they want. I will be the first to tell you I am. I wear heels a lot but there are still a few places I will not. Not because I am afraid to mind you its more because of family I guess. I will say the more you go out in heels the easier it will become.

We definitely have alot in common. I don't wear them to church but have worn them to church functions. I don't wear anything higher than 2.5" with a cuban heel around family. Someday they'll find out, but I'm very well prepared for it. I know they suspect that I like a heel just from those.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks to every one for their comments, dont know if I'm ready for a shopping mall just yet, not in 4 inch heel boots, very aware they are very loud when walking, but it did feel so good wearing them outside for my first time, thank you all. x

legs777777, You have put a smile on my face! Not having been online in several days for having worked the entire weekend I had to grin when I read your account of the first outing. Not only was it special for you but it is special for us as I think we have succeeded in our mission. That mission is to support one another and fill each other's minds with encouragement to the point where that person is moved to action. You have crossed a new frontier in your life, and the members here, helped you cross that boundary. My personal recommendation is that safety (and overall comfort) is actually in crowded places. The noise will drown out the heel you fear and people around you will be entirely too distracted to notice an inch or so of heel from beneath your pants. It shall get easier as they tell you and you will enjoy your life more than you imagined. Thanks for placing your trust in us and sharing your experience. You have the power! HappyinHeels:wavey:

Brilliant - well done ! Next stage, take it up a notch by going somewhere where there are people rather than.... there might be people. Petrol station , super market. I promise you nobody will notice and your enjoyment will be greater. Just do it ! Today !

legs777777 well done! I am at a similar stage in my heeling.I have been walking around my local area but only after dark.I still feel a bit nervous but also feel great.Seeing the posts by the other guys on here can only give us confidence to continue with our high heel wearing in public.High heels have been a love of mine for many years but it is only since joining this site that knowing there are many guys that share the same interest as us is great. Reading the posts of many who go out and about on a regular basis can only help us and I would like to thank you all for helping me to embrace what I once thought was just a strange fetish of mine into something that I will continue to do with increasing confidence. So thanks to everyone on here that support and encourage us new guys.

Congrats! The first time is always the hardest, but now that you've got that initial outing under your belt, things will get easier from there as you gain both courage and experience. By all means, keep us posted on future outings.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

At the risk of being accused of hijacking a thread ... but being a fellow-Englishman and unwilling to start another on a similar theme: I had to do deliver some leaflets yesterday, so took longer trousers with me, plus a pair of block-heel boots (just over 3 inches) and a pair of wedge trainers (just over 4 inches). I was in a residential area, so quite a few people were coming and going. I tried the boots, but they were a bit loud for my liking. They'd probably have been OK in a busy shopping area. I then put the wedges on and they were fine, and really comfortable. Apart from the lovely wobble, particularly over uneven ground and on slopes, I almost forgot I was wearing them, and I was able to walk 'naturally' in them so wouldn't have given away that they were high heels. Certainly those that saw me didn't give me a second glance. I must have walked about two miles in them, possibly more, as it's difficult to judge the extra distance up and down garden paths. It was getting dark, so perhaps it's cheating a bit, but at least it wasn't a furtive night-time trip. A big advantage with the trainers, which gave me far more confidence, is that they are quiet. They're also really comfortable, although towards the end the bottoms of my toes were getting a bit sore. A pair of half insoles might be in order next time. Last time I wore these, I got bad blisters on my little toes after less than half a mile. This time I tried something I'd heard about. I wore pop socks under my ordinary socks, and the second layer worked wonders. Another bonus which I was hoping for, judging by past experience shopping in cowboy boots with 2.5 inch heels, was that my back was fine. In flat shoes my back often aches when I walk or stand around for any extended period of time. Not a twinge of pain. I could therefore give an honest medically based answer anytime to anyone who noticed and asked why I was wearing heels.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Thanks for that, I'm going to buy another pair of boots a bit lower and try the shopping mall. have to start somewhere, so I have set my mind on doing that, what have I got to loose now, the mention of a sore back is a pretty good response.

Thanks for that, I'm going to buy another pair of boots a bit lower and try the shopping mall. have to start somewhere, so I have set my mind on doing that, what have I got to loose now, the mention of a sore back is a pretty good response.

There have been NO reactions, positive or negative, that I've seen when wearing the cowboy boots with 2.5 inch heels, and one time I was with two friends (business colleagues) for several hours. The ones I tried and discarded on Wednesday have heels of nearly 4 inches (I measured them again this morning and they're higher than I remembered) so I may well go Christmas shopping in those and see if there is any reaction. They have a chunky heel.

The wedge trainers I wore are VERY comfortable, and the rubber heel acts as a good cushion. Actually, I looked up my route on the street plan and was surprised to see that in fact the total distance I walked, allowing for garden paths, was about 4 miles. My back is usually suffering before half that distance.

I'm alone in the office today, so have on shoes very similar to those in my Avatar. I thought I'd broken a heel earlier, as all of a sudden my left shoe collapsed. It had popped a knot through the wooden floor! I'm very relieved it's not broken, but it's messed up cosmetically.

John Milton

As I said in an earlier post on this board, I finally purchased a pair of "practical heels" to begin my ventures out in public. If I could, I would prefer to parade around in 5 inch stilettos, but have been way too shy for that. So these heels are black leather ankle boots with a 3 inch heel. I wear longer pants, but the heels are still pretty exposed. So far, I've been to K-Mart, shopping, gas stations, the post office and feel very comfortable in them. There have been a few looks, but nothing negative. I'd really like some comments from people who notice because that's what we're all probably interested in, but nothing so far. Toning it down a bit made a big difference in my courage level.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Do you have a pic of the wedge trainers? They sound ideal for getting some street heeling done...!

They're like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEXT2NOWT-Lace-Up-Buckled-Wedge-Boots-Various-Sizes-/190599397101?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item72184d7f31

I also have a pair similar to this in black:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Ladies-Beige-lace-up-High-Heel-Pumps-size-7-/270862757283?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item84b9659014

There are quite a few of similar style on Ebay, and probably other places. One snag is that the maximum size is UK8. That's OK for me, as I'm an 8, although they're a snug fit on me.

John Milton

Nice one legs777777, it's amazing how hard it is to take that first step out of the car, and then you end up walking a mile!!! Great boots too. Just a thought, if a brightly lit mall still feels a bit intimidating, a high street crowded with Christmas shoppers might be a great place to wear your boots and take advantage of those dark Scottish evenings.

If you like it, wear it.

Good for you Legs777777 and Tacchi Alti, What an awesome feeling that you have given yourself, keep it up, if you stop for a while it feels like same thing over from the start. So keep the timing between outings as short as possible, then it will like an every day feeling. Keep it up guys! Mtnsofheels

As I was reading all your posts, I've made a big step and went to a fetish club, where nobody cares what and how you wear, in my 4" Vanity Black Pleasers. Spend 1/2 hour driving there in heels, 2-2.5 hrs in club and 1/2 hr drive back. The best experience was that nobody knew me, except for one girl that invited me to club and my GF, and almost nobody were looking @ me like I was some kind of a freak. My girl didn't like the place, so I guess we are not coming back and my public time in heels will reduce, unless we'll find some better place to hang out in similar way. But experience of being locked in heels until I got to the car was awsome (the keys to locks were in a car and one in my GFs pendant. But my girl didn't believe me that I could spend more than 1 hour in heels. All this time we were standing and I didn't beg for the key :smile:, so now I've proved her wrong that men can not walk in heels with comfort). Thanks to all for a support and I did it because you encouraged me.