boots with full metal heels

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shame about those kind of heels i think is that the heels, and the boot look like 2 totally seperate things, theres no smooth line, almost makes the shoe or boot look deformed, with that metal shaft glued under it... The metal tip stilettoes look much sexier, and something i would prefer, as you still have the sexy metal spike, but its built into the heel, not like something that was an afterthough....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi, I understand everyone point of view regarding this type of heel, my feeling, "I NEEED THEM". reasons the full point part of the shoe/boot then with the same regarding the heel, slim & pointed. Prefer the ones with heel closer into the back, look great & sexy. Just lets find someone who can either sell them or make them. Maybe Anna should post a picture of the shoe with them all in the window?

WOW...! Never seen any thing quite like that ... Absolutley stunning! just love them..oh my, I'm starting to feel faint :(

I'm with you High Suprise,I want a pair of those shoes and a pair of those boots....!! HELP

jim

Did a bit more web hunting on Gianmarco Lorenzi and there isn't much. Notable are the Russian, Ukranian and Belorus sites that rank high in the search listing.

Only two styles are offered on this page http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/list_products.php?rangeid=344&prodrange=Gianmarco%20Lorenzi%20Shoes

And this eBay store has many more but no metal heels

http://stores.ebay.com/milanfashion

/I

/I

Hello Emma! Well spotted! You have a gift for seeing further into these postings than the rest of us. Not for the first time you've caused us to look at things from your perspective of heightened perception. By the way, are you still "On" for the Birmingham Heel-Meet on 29th November? The other Emma is coming too! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

still looking, going mad. One link worth looking at is the following some really nice designs

www.gianmarcoleorenzi.com

Emma

You need to get the spelling right...

www.gianmarcolorenzi.com

And it gives showroom addresses in both Paris and Milan, so they are getting closer. :(

There was a tiny thing in Peter Jones dept. store in Sloane Square, Chelsea today in some fab boots (not metal heels); I really wanted to go up and ask her if they were Gianmarco Lorenzis....

But I was doubly numb on both sides from dental anaestetic and not quite on form :(

/I

/I

• 3 weeks later...

I think, H-S, you are going to have to resign yourself to no Gianmarco Lorenzi's in the UK unless they have their own shop somewhere in Knightsbridge or South Moulton Street or another shop there has directly sourced them as a special line..... :( /I

/I

• 2 weeks later...