hello heel lovers

just a quick hello and thank you for allowing me to be part of this wide world of heel lovers.:wavey:me and my hubby have been together for 16yrs and he loves to wear heels and dress up as a woman.I first was bit confuse on why me what have i done to deserve this? but over the years of reading and learning that its just not my straight man there is lots around the world just like him.So now i enjoy and get turned on when he wears his platforms or his thigh high boots or even down to flats with his skinny jeans must admit hes got the legs for it:yummy: there is times i wake up in the morning and go into the cuboard and say to my self hmmmm what for her to wear today so i pick out an outfit place it on the end of the bed from skirt,top,heels,panties and ill be at work hell wake up and see a lovly suprise and i get home in evening and he has it on...well i think its just amazing and so ssexy what shes wearing i have grown to love him and her now call me gready but you know what if there was more woman out there that maby could allow there partners to explore there fanatics or there wildest dreams i think there world would be so much more fun i must admit the bed room department has inproved over these yrs for the last bit of my brief i would like to say once again thank you im glad to have found this place to air my thoughts learn more and just enjoy LIFE cheers from hubbys heels xoxoxoxoxoxo

thank you i really didnt know what to say but the truth i hipe to hop on here more. he thinks hes lucky for the woman hes got here but between me and you i think hes got better legs than me i have grown to love her just as much as him so thank you and i will post soon xmas coming up im hoping to get new white boots for her she dosnt own them yet,white slingbacks,white stilettos white panties but not the boots and every girl needs those.

Hello There! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I personall also love to wear high heels as a guy. My wife treats it with reserved respect and sometimes even stops with a drooling look at the sight of my legs in heels. I usually gat a smack on my but and a kiss after that. By the way I've send you a PM

Hello and welcome o the forum, you sound like a wonderful lady and your husband is indeed very lucky to have you. We need more ladies like you for our members who ave yet to find ta special one. I am lucky and have MrsF who is also a wonderful lady. Please contribute to the forum when you can i know the members will be grateful for your input.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.