Amazing Slingback Wedges Sighting!

Hi all, I was at a shopping centre Saturday and had an amazing sighting of some strappy slingback wedges. I was standing there texting a friend when a woman in her 40's walked by in a white summery dress and a pair of 4 inch brown cork heel strappy wedges. They had a few straps criss crossing over her toes and a slingback which ran from the toe straps all the way up each side of the foot at around the heel. A small vertical strap 3 quarters of the way up either side of the shoe attached itself to the sling strap. As the woman walked her left strap popped on and off, except very low on her heel. Her right strap was low and as she walked by her right strap slipped off the bottom of her heel and became squashed. I could hear a deep slap caused by the extra weight of the wedges, which was amazing. About 20 metres of slapping later she stopped at a shoe repair shop which is located in an outdoor courtyard of this particular shopping centre. I, being only 20 metres away, watched with fascination as the woman flicked her left leg up behind her and removed her wedge sandal. She handed it to the repair man, pointing at the straps that looked worn out and squashed. He handed it back to her and she dropped it on the floor, then lifted her leg up behind her and raised her strap. She then took off her right wedge and handed it to the man. There she was standing with her left shoe on and her right foot on her tip-toes, exposing her sole. After a brief conversation the man handed back the right shoe to her and she again dropped it, slid into it and pulled her strap up high on her heel. It seemed he told her that she'd need to bring them back as it would take some time to fix her straps. She thanked him and walked off. I had just finished my text and was going to head to a certain shop to buy a new suit for an upcoming event. The woman happened to be walking that way too. From 15 metres back I saw her left strap fall in 3 steps, then flop on and off the very bottom of her heel with each step. Her right strap was edging down very slowly and after about 30 metres was halfway down her heel. About that time her heel came crushing down on her left strap and it became totally squashed under her foot. We came up to a set of escallators and I ended up right behind her. I saw that her wedges were a size too big for her. Her toes peeped out slightly over the front of the shoe and there was a large gap between her heel and the back of the shoe, exposing the white footbed. Her right strap was about 3 quarters of the way down her heel now, but se didn't bother to pull her straps up when she had the chance. Walking off the escalator a person in fron of us stopped suddenly. The sudden stop caused her right strap to just drop off and now she slapped along with both straps under her heels, her wedge flopping up against her foot. I arrived at the shop I was going to and she walked on. I wondered if she'd pull the straps up again that day in another effort to keep them up just for a little while. I'd love a pair of those same wedges....I'm on the lookout for a similar pair now!