Driving in high heels

Jabble

Have you driven in 5" heels or higher?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Have you driven in 5" heels or higher?

• Yes
    • No

Yes driven twice recently. One time with 5" Kurt Geigers. Initially a bit weird. A manual car so clutch was a learning curve. 10 mile trip to work. Really enjoyed it. Its amazing how natural things become quite quickly. Plan to heel drive much more en route to street heeling.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

:wave: i love your mjs :smile:

I apologize for the delay in responding, I have been in a snit over the admin removing a photo and not bothering to tell me why - even after repeated attempts to find out.....

Makes you not want to play anymore.

The Mary Janes in question (I like them too) are "Flavell" by Aldo. I got them at Nordstroms, they run about a half size small (I don't care) and they are VERY comfortable and easy to walk in. I have to keep looking at them to make sure they have as high a heel as I remember. One of my better purchases.

A couple more photos if you care......

wild for plats :silly:

Got some nice boots this week. Only 3" heel. After the 5" KG's drivings a cinch now. I really enjoy driving in heels now. Only took a few go's ang I'm a natural. Getting in and out of the car is now a whole new pleasure and thrill. I'm hooked.:smile:

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Booty Lover, Those CL's are smokong hot. They must be a pleasure to drive in. I test drove a few of my favourites again. Platform, single sole, make no difference any more, just love the heels. Cheers LegzG:wave:

post-13039-133522973017_thumb.jpg

post-13039-133522973026_thumb.jpg

post-13039-133522973039_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Actually I almost drive everyday in heels, at the moment I drive a car, as it is freezing, but most of the time, I ride my scooter! Here are some pictures!

I drive the car with the black leather boots...

Nice boots, especially the first pic.

Thank you,

You are right, but unfortunately the heel got destroyed, I had to get rid of them!

Does anyone use shoe repair places anymore? My wife has her shoes repaired when they get damage or wear. Her cobbler even modified a pair of ballet heels to strengthen the heel and take 1/4" off as the manufacturer purposefully puts heels on them that are slightly too long to prevent actual walking in them. My wife can walk for hours on-pointe in her ballet heels. I can stand in them but walking requires something to hold on to.

Does anyone use shoe repair places anymore?

I do. Mine has more business than he can handle.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.