Just Sayin' Howdy

Hey All, 2011 has been a strange year. Maybe half a year ago, Wife confessed that she wanted to dress me up like a girl sometimes. Now, our rule is that as long as it's sane and safe, we indulge each other's urges. This one, however, caught me flat-footed (pun intended). Didn't see that one coming. Fast forward to last week. Wife & I went to the shoe store and enlisted the help of a sales person. After measuring my foot, I ended up with a pair of black open-toed high heels. Wore them at a party, then wore them around home a bit. Then it struck me. I **like** wearing tights & heels. What's more, having worn them myself, I'm interested in the whole topic of women's legwear & footwear. So, here I am. TT

WOW! Lots of us dream of having an open minded wife like yours. Glad that you are finding wearing heels such a pleasurable experience. Welcome to the forum,

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Nice to have you here. After being ambushed "flatfooted," I think that it is wonderful that you and the Mrs. can share a common passion. In this day and age it certainly is refreshing to hear and and gives some clue that romance is still on some couple's menu. I can only wish all the best to both of you. Thans for sharing. E