In time: sci-fi on high heels

toto1

Very nice. I must say however that I much preferred the 'older' style of sci-fi movies where the clothing of choice seemed to be pvc/leather. Oh well, I suppose beggars can't be choosy.

Another heely sci-fi movie: In time

Amanda Seyfried, among others, spends a good part of the movie running around in 5 inch heels.

Many other nice sightings

Wow! Very nice. I'm now going to make a point to see the movie.

I saw it tonight. The story is ok, entertaining enough. But! Every single woman in the movie is in very high heels! All the actresses, the extras all of the ladies. Well worth watching.

WobbleFan

Sounds like it could be directed by Michael Bay.

• 1 month later...

just seen the movie and damn thats a good one :smile: sci-fi; hot-chicks; beautyful heels;nice cars- theres nothing better out there! and i find it remarkable how amanda / or her stunt dooble can run in such high heels. i would brake my legs doing that :wave:

just seen the movie and damn thats a good one :wavey: sci-fi; hot-chicks; beautyful heels;nice cars- theres nothing better out there!

and i find it remarkable how amanda / or her stunt dooble can run in such high heels. i would brake my legs doing that :)

That did it. I'm going out and renting the movie now ... if it's available for rental?

• 2 weeks later...

WoW! This movie is a TOTAL heel fest! Literally, and i do mean that in all seriousness, EVERY woman in this movie is wearing no less than a 5 inch heel.

xraynt8 is right, Amanda Seyfried is a pro heel runner, she does spend the entire movie in platform pumps. Running on concrete, through dirt, grass, water, gravel, even roof tops! Its amazing....

And its a good dystopian sci-fi thriller for any of us nerds out there. I dont care what anyone says, I like Justin Timberlakes acting.

• 4 weeks later...

WoW! This movie is a TOTAL heel fest! Literally, and i do mean that in all seriousness, EVERY woman in this movie is wearing no less than a 5 inch heel.

xraynt8 is right, Amanda Seyfried is a pro heel runner, she does spend the entire movie in platform pumps. Running on concrete, through dirt, grass, water, gravel, even roof tops! Its amazing....

And its a good dystopian sci-fi thriller for any of us nerds out there. I dont care what anyone says, I like Justin Timberlakes acting.

I watched the movie last night. Everything cpt.zanzibar says is so true. So many high heels worn in the movie. And Amanda can run really fast in those stiletto high heels. I do not care for Justin Timberlake. I tolerated him in this movie. He has to have the greatest agent in the world. He is in every other commercial or movie.