Ankle Bracelets

eoneleg

May I go just above my heel and ask if anyone wears an ankle bracelet. I know that they are passe, but I still love to wear one - small and femenine. All opinions are welcomed.

E

I like to wear ankle chains and bracelets. I have several in different styles and colors that I wear often even with pants on. When I am seated the anklet shows off.

In the summer I wear them with shorts, capris and crops. They are not passe, as I have seen many women and some men wearing them.! So if you like the look, wear them as I do often!!!!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

P.S. There is a thread on the General Fashion section about ankle jewelery.

A neighbor of mine had a cool and EXPENSIVE ankle bracelet given to him. Didnt cost him a dime! It hat this neat gps/tracking system built right in so the cops would know where it was if it was stolen! :smile: On a serious note, I admire smaller chins or such around an ankle. Its not like overdone ear-rings or 9 miles of gold rope around a neck.. Its something you dont see everyday.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

eoneleg, Yes, I like wearing an ankle bracelet but only when wearing some type of high heels like pumps, wedges, or platform sandals but not boots as they cover it up. Basically, with few exceptions, if a girl wears it then I have worn it at some point. HappyinHeels:wave:

Eoneleg, I have a very sentimental handmade silver ankle bracelet which my wife made for me 10 years ago, I wear it on special occasions with sandals or shoes. It is thicker so does not go well under hose or tight booties. I have a couple others as well, I like them when I can, they are fun! Mtnsofheels

I always wear one, left leg, outside or inside a pair of tights depending on the rest of the outfit.There are some lovely gold chains that you can get cut to your size. What about toe-rings to complete the look if you're wearing sandals - I love 'em!

Thanks for your response. Personally, I have never cared for toe rings, no explaination, just don't carel for them.

Only a couple of days ago I removed a silver spiral toe ring which I had worn continuously for several months.

It looked good, but I was traveling from Kathmandu to south-east Nepal wearing these shoes for the first prolonged time. After few hours (it was an 11-hour drive) the foot I had the ring on started to get seriously sore. At first I thought it was just the tight-ish shoes which I knew had to be broken in, but then I realized it was the ring. Removing it solved my problem. But I still like toe rings and will try to get some made which do not exert pressure on adjoining digits.

I've never thought of ankle chains. They are quite common among the women here and it's easy to get them made (in silver or gold) to any design and size you want. Perhaps I'll give it a try. . .

Aglo

I sometimes like to wear an anklet, always bare-legs and always with heels not flats, usually with mules, courts or slingbacks but not any shoes with an ankle strap.

I have two something like this - one silver and one gold -

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/si/silver-floating-heart-charm-anklet-chain-062018.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

• 1 month later...

I wear anklets almost all the time. The only time I don't is if I wear stockings. I don't believe it is the proper thing to wear an anklet with stockings. Bumbping a stocking'ed leg with an anklet in the way could well ruin your stockings... for that practical reason I don't think it right? I think it more a fetish thing than a style/ fashion practical thing. A anklet on your bare legs slides around and you know its there. Worn under stockings it wouldn't slide around so you would loose the feeling-which for me is part of it. An anklet looks best on bare legs. I don't see any reason why an anklet would be suited to be worn with stockings. Just my thoughts. Cheers Heel-Lover

I wear anklets all the time with heels or sandals. I wear mine on my right leg always. I also wear them over hosery too. I like the look especially with black hose. I wear them with knee-hi's, thigh-hi's, pantyhose and trouser socks. I have several anklets both silver and gold of various weights and chain thickness that total 8. I like to wear them very much. I even like to show them off when seated or when I raise my pant leg to show off my heels. I do not wear them with boots or ankle booties as they would not be to visible. Happy heeling, bluejay