Louboutins London

acesecret

Christmas is coming up and im looking to spoil myself, ive only recently found out theres a couple of dedicated Louboutin shops in London (including Selfridges), does anyone have any experiences with the service in these places? I've read a few review sites and getting mixed opinions, id rather take my money elsewhere if im not going to have any luck. (Especially as i take an EU42, only to get there and theres no stock etc) Let me know of any experiences you've had yourself or friends, any other alternatives to net-a-porter.

• 4 weeks later...

I've bought at Net-a-porter and at The Outnet (Net-a-porter's outlet) and in all cases I've had a wonderful experience. The on line assistant is a good adviser, and both my Pigalles and my Decolletes fitted properly. Had them in BA three days after I purchased them. I have no complaints what so ever. I you don't get the size you are looking for, just keep browsing the site very frequently as they sell them very fast. I had to wait almost a month for my Decolletes. It requires patience and being alert. Happy shopping.

If i were you i would phone before your visit and check out availability of what you are looking at buying. As a general note,your a customer and if the service is bad let them know!!!!! i do it every time i go shopping for heels and so far no bad experiences in the last year. I ALWAYS go when i know that the shop isnt so busy as you then get the assistants undivided attention and a seat and some space to try the shoes out! I have been to the mount st louboutin branch but it was just too busy,the assistants were helpful but stressed! at the time and that always irritates me as i lkie to enjoy the whole experience. good luck! oh and nearly forgot,be up front and say they are for yourself and you want to try them on. If the sales person knows in advance it saves them from going red if they are not aquainted with us male heelers! lol!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Firstly, Louboutins run very small. Secondly, the larger sizes always sell out very quickly. However, the best way to spoil yourself is to get down to their shop off of Park Lane where they do a made to measure service. They will treat you with the same courtesy if you're female, male or a little green man from mars.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.