Need an Advice. Bought wrong shoe size

Glosha

Hi guys. Long time ago I've bought Pleaser Lip 106 5" heels in size 12 and as it was my first purchase, I found out that I need size 11.

Do you think there is a sense bringing them to shoe repairer and asking to shorten the front laces, so they will sit on my feet properly? Otherwise my leg is just not in the right spot and I can't walk in them because of it.

I've attached a picture of the shoe just to show what I can't wear, yet.

Thanks for any advice.

http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/14622d1320719308-hello_everybody_toronto_canada-41teirt_qal._sy395_.jpg

I think cobblers can do work with leather and sole materials. The straps on your shoe look to be molded plastic, I'm thinking I doubt much can be done.

I saw them for less than $40 here http://www.snaz75.com/pl-lip-106.html

Rebuying can be a pain, but I think that might be your best option. You could list your current pair here for sale, you might get a buyer.

I agree with Dr. Shoe. often with these cases we (cobblers) alter things for customers & then this or thats not quite right, so we alter them again & then they are never "quite" right for the customer. OK on some jobs, but with the clear materials used, I'd be reluctant to do them & I've done a far few in my time. Once altered they will be impossible to get anything back on, Ebay & get the correct size. Sound advice.

Repair Reuse Recycle. Cobbler it.

• 1 month later...

This one I am sort of curious about is how could you get the wrong size. Now there is a shoe store near here that has all the sexy shoes we see in the websights but the shoes nuts be ordered a few days brfore and I did and when I tried them they were mostly too big so I just reorder the next size smaller. One time I accually got the wrong size because I did not really know how to figure the fit. Just would like to know how this happened to not make that misteak again.

I made a similar mistake. I thought I had the right size Ellie pumps I purchase at a local boutique. The seemed to fit OK with those "try on" nylon socks, but later on, I discovered that a tight fit with those nylon sock thingies meant it was way to tight without them. I ended up giving them to a young lady who I knew wore that size, and will see about getting them in a size bigger. Also did this with a Guess platform pump. Fit fine with stockings, but seem too tight barefoot. May be a case of my toes not sliding in as well without stockings. Unless the shoe is rather pricey, I'd sell them off and get the correct size. One thing I will consider in the future is what I will or won't be wearing with the shoe I'm about to purchase