Longest Description of a Heel

Spikes

I was having trouble falling asleep last night. In trying to occupy my mind with something other than problems, I started trying to put together the longest description I could think of for a pair of heels. Here it is: Black patent closed toe hidden platform stiletto heel zip up thigh high leather boots (14 words) I couldn't come up with anything longer. Perhaps someone else would like to take a stab at it.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Black, red, green and blue patent closed toe hidden platform stiletto heel zip up thigh high leather boots with orange stripes and with spurs and straps. (26 words) We could go on all night...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

This is starting to sound like a Starbucks order. If it were only that easy, "I'll take the black suade, 1-inch platform, 5.5-inch heel, peep toe, wide width pumps, in size 12 that fit just right," then I would be in heaven. :-) Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!