Heeling with bluejay

bluejay

Thanks, Steve. Yes, I see that look a lot these days with the gals. I got great compliments from the women at Kay's on Saturday night too. Even my wife got compliments when she went to Kay's today, about my ensemble, that I wore there Saturday, night. One of them said, that your husband looked better that she can ever look wearing that ensemble, that I wore, on Saturday, night. I was flattered. Compliments from the gals are the best kind for us, men heelers! Happy Heeling, bluejay

Hi everyone, Another heeling event for me today, Sunday, July 7th. I wore string color Dockers, bright yellow polo shirt and my Tahari, brown, croco patent, loafer pumps with a 3-1/2" stacked heel and jet brown knee-hi hose. No one made any comments about my ensemble today, but I did get two looking good remarks on my red, white and blue little pinkies that I colored for the 4th of July holiday. Just goes to show that heels don't always get noticed but colored mani on my little pinkies did, this morning. Happy Heeling, bluejay

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow heelers, Just a short report of what I wore, yesterday, Sunday. I wore white "Dockers" dress pants, black camp shirt and paired that with my "Franko Sarto", black, peep toe, pumps, 4-3/4" heels and black knee-hi hose. I also carried my black shoulder bag and wore lots of jewelery too. Even though, I wore black hose my red pedi on my toes was visible and I did get a couple of comments and looks too. I really enjoyed myself out heeling yesterday, even though it was a short one. Sorry, I was too busy yesterday to take a pic or two, but I will do so in the future and post them. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I like the look with the black sheer hose, Bluejay, and that bag is perfect.

Steve

Thanks for your compliment, Steve.

Tonight I wore, black, "Dockers", dress, cropped pants, red, long length polo shirt with my Payless, "Portia" wedge heel sandals, in red, with a 4" heel and carried my red, "Anne Klein" shoulder bag. I must say, I liked the look and got a couple of nice compliments from the women clerks in the Payless, store, I visited tonight. We even had a nice discussion about men wearing heels and coloring their fingers and toes too.

As HappyFeat said, that some women, really like men who wear heels, and if I was looking for a companion, (happily married for over 35 years) I would have no trouble finding one that likes men in heels! Even the assist/mgr at Payless, stated she would love to date a man that wore heels. I said sorry, I'm already taken. She LOL.

I have added a couple of pics of what I wore tonight.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

post-2962-0-18914900-1374730498_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-38827700-1374730557_thumb.jp

Today, Sunday I wore white, Dockers dress pants, deep purple, camp shirt, my Aerosoles, purple suede pumps, with 3 1/2" stacked heels, off black knee-hi hose and carried my Stone & Co. white bag. I got several compliments out and about this morning. I also colored my little pinkies in purple polish to complete my look. It was a great day to heel and to look good. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I have decided to start a new thread about my heeling events. Inspired by the threads from JeffB, ThighBootGuy and HappyFeet, I hope that you will enjoy reading about my heeling events. Please offer your comments both good and bad. I will try to post some pictures of my heeling events from time to time.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thursday, November 17,2011

I wore my black crop length jeans, with a red Izod polo shirt, lightweight black leather jacket, with my Chadwick's black patent leather loafer pumps with 3" heel ( one of my favorite pair of heels) with black fishnet knee-hi hose. The heels were very visible with the black fishnet hose. First stop was to Verizon Wireless Store to pay my cell phone bill. I was not aware that the store was under remodeling and I was not able to use the self pay machine as I usually do. I was greeted and had to wait for a customer service rep to take my payment. So I took a seat to wait my turn to be called. Only a few other people in the store at this time late evening. I had a few stares from people walking by as my heels and fishnet hose were very visible. No comments just a lot of looks. I sort of enjoyed being the center of attraction in the store at the time. After a 5 minute wait I was called to the counter to take my payment. Again staring but no comments. As I left the store after completing my business I sensed the looks and staring again.

Stop number 2 was to the supermarket to make some needed food purchases. The head cashier came over to greet me (She has seen me wearing heels many times) and looked at my heels and noted that she liked the fishnet hose that I was wearing. I thanked her for her comment. I finished my shopping with again only curious stares and looks from other shoppers in the store.

Last stop was to gas up my car. Again it was after 10pm, only one other car in the lot to gas up. I paid for my $50.00 fill-up and went home. Another enjoyable heeling event. I have included a picture , however the quality is not that good. I bought a new Sony camera recently and I am still learning how to use it.

I luv those Chadwicks!

Well done on your latest outing. I've noticed you've worn a goodly amount of red lately. Is that your favorite color?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well done on your latest outing. I've noticed you've worn a goodly amount of red lately. Is that your favorite color?

Red is a color I like, but blue is my favorite color, that's why I'm bluejay.

I really like all colors, as on Sunday I wore purple with white pants and on Saturday with my outing with Steve 63130, I wore royal blue with white skinny ankle jeans, blue Payless, "Portia" wedge heel sandals and carried my Calvin Klein bag, in royal blue.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi Bluejay.... I like those red Payless sandals. I have been looking at a Payless sandal, "Lucca" by Comfort Plus. They look pretty nice but locally not available in my size. I may have to order on-line. What you think of 'em? (or anyone else for that matter).... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Just wonder what size shoe you wear, I like your taste in clothing also.

I wear a size 11 US. thanks for your compliments.

happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi Bluejay.... I like those red Payless sandals. I have been looking at a Payless sandal, "Lucca" by Comfort Plus. They look pretty nice but locally not available in my size. I may have to order on-line. What you think of 'em? (or anyone else for that matter).... sf

I will take a look at them and get back to you. I don't have the time to go on the Payless site this morning.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

SF, Those Lucca sandals look great. I tried them on when I was there recently. I would buy all colors too. Love the red, black and white too. I wouldn't be afraid to wear them out in public, especially with capris and or leggings. Shorts would work too. Happy Heeling, bluejay Tonight, I went out wearing my new fuscha colored ankle jeans, white polo shirt, with my Covington (Sears) "Rivera" white, wedge heel, sandal slides. I also carried my Stone & Co, white bag. I did get a couple of second looks, but the best part took place at Kohl's Department Store while in the service line, at the rear of the store. A couple of giggling teenagers were returning a pair of shoes when one of them turned around and saw me, giggled a bit. She stepped out of line to play with her cell phone. I suspected she took a picture of me. When she returned to the line I told her , "I hope you got a good picture of me tonight, as I always want to look my best for the camera". Her face turned red as a beet. As she rejoined her friend I told them I'm a fashion forward male that likes to wear heels and my wife is OK with it too. We even have matching pairs of heels that we sometimes wear out together. She even likes my red pedicure on my toes, and I showed her my little pinkies with the purple polish on them and said it matches the color on my wife's fingers. Those teenagers, couldn't get away from me, fast enough. Tonight, I proved a point to them that men can be comfortable wearing heels and even having a red pedi too! I am posting a couple of pics of what I wore tonight. Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-04881600-1375509053_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-76237200-1375509127_thumb.jp

Bluejay, I would really like to see the jeans either lower or higher, as in capris or lower as in trousers. At this length, they just look like high waters to me. Sorry but that's my opinion. I am trying to offer some constructive criticism here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Bluejay,

I would really like to see the jeans either lower or higher, as in capris or lower as in trousers. At this length, they just look like high waters to me.

Sorry but that's my opinion. I am trying to offer some constructive criticism here.

Shafted,

The ankle length is a popular length for the women this summer. I like that look on women and that's what I'm presenting when I wear ankle length jeans. I like the look and I do get compliments from the ladies. That's what is important to me!

Today, Sunday I wore royal blue, flared, dress pants, white camp shirt, my Pleaser white patent, pumps with 3-1/2" tapered heels, black knee-hi hose and carried my Stone & Co, white bag. As JeffB says, the bag should match the shoes.

I did get some compliments on my appearance this morning at Church, the Supermarket, Super Walmart and Office Depot. I also got a couple of stares too, but you have to accept that, if your going to wear heels as a man.

I always enjoy myself out in heels!

Happy Heeling,

bluerjay

post-2962-0-93137100-1375679911_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-37454500-1375679978_thumb.jp

Thanks, Steve and JeffB for your compliments. Yes the royal blue and white made a great combination to wear and the white bag matched my shoes. It was a fun outing. Happy Heeling' bluejay

Shafted,

The ankle length is a popular length for the women this summer. I like that look on women and that's what I'm presenting when I wear ankle length jeans. I like the look and I do get compliments from the ladies. That's what is important to me!

Today, Sunday I wore royal blue, flared, dress pants, white camp shirt, my Pleaser white patent, pumps with 3-1/2" tapered heels, black knee-hi hose and carried my Stone & Co, white bag. As JeffB says, the bag should match the shoes.

I did get some compliments on my appearance this morning at Church, the Supermarket, Super Walmart and Office Depot. I also got a couple of stares too, but you have to accept that, if your going to wear heels as a man.

I always enjoy myself out in heels!

Happy Heeling,

bluerjay

Love the blue and white combo on you. Well done!

Love the blue and white combo on you. Well done!

Thanks, MR.X, for your compliment. I always like to receive compliments from fellow heelers here on HHP.

Tonight, I went out to do some errands, so of course I made it a heeling event. I wore bright yellow denim capris, black, long length polo shirt and wore my Naturalizer, "Fallout", black sandals with a 3-1/2" oval/ rectangular heel that I have had for several years. I also carried my Stone & CO., black bag. As JeffB always says the bag matches the shoes.

My first stop was to DSW, shoe store. I was warmly greeted by the sales clerk. I went straight to the clearance rack, to see what was on clearance. I tried on several pairs, but not a one was saying to me, "take me home". I went up and down the aisles, looking and trying on heels. I did find several pairs that I liked, but passed on them. While I was shopping there, I noticed a group of University students, of Oriental culture that were looking at shoes. I noticed a couple of the men were carrying shoulder bags, just as I was. Those same men were also trying on heels too. As I passed them one of the women in the group said to me, "I like your sandals and your red polished toes too". I thanked her and smiled at the group, as I left the store, without making a purchase. The assist./mgr who was watching that group, bid me a goodnight and said stop back again soon, as new fall styles are arriving daily. I replied, "I would".

I next made a stop at a Super Walmart store. I got several stares and double looks too, but no negative comments or jestures from the other shoppers. At the checkout, the clerk commented that she liked my color co-ordination tonight. I moved back a bit and asked , "how do like my heels". I showed them to her, as there were no hiding my heels as I was wearing capris. She said they look nice and I also like your red pedi too.

I thanked her for the compliments and as I was walking away, I told her my wife was OK with my look too. Even to my royal blue polished little pinkies that matches my wife's manicure.

I really had a nice time out heeling, tonight!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

post-2962-0-37106600-1375947935_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-00188600-1375948004_thumb.jp

Just as short heeling event out tonight. I wore fuscha colored, tapered ,ankle jeans, black, long length, polo shirt, with my Franko Sarto, black peep toe pumps, with 4-1/2" heels. I also carried my, Stone & Co. black bag. Yes, JeffB the bag matches my shoes. First stop was to Verizon Wireless to bring my account up to date. I did get a couple of stares from other customers. The bill paying machine was down, so a male clerk about 35, very sloppily dressed in a maroon shirt, tie, black pants and badly worn black shoes took care of my payment. He looked me over from head to toe, sighed and processed my payment. On my way out of the store two African-American women said to me, "looking good tonight". I, smiled and replied, "thanks for your compliment" and exited the store. Another stop at the supermarket to get a few things on my wife's list, to me. Only a few customers in the store tonight. No stares or double takes The woman cashier who sees me in heels, often complimented me on my look and my peep toe heels, I was wearing. I thanked her for the compliment, exited the store to my car. On my way through the well lit parking lot, a guy about 40, did an idrop when he saw me and what I was wearing. I always like to get the jump first, so I said to him, "Hope you have a nice night", and his reply was, "you too". A short but nice heeling event tonight! Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-89637000-1376548713_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-75260300-1376548772_thumb.jp