Heeling with bluejay

bluejay

Happy New Year to all!!!!!! Sunday, January 1, 2012 After a short night of sleep (read my post on "Heeling on New Year's Eve") it was time to go to church and my Sunday errands. I wore black dress pants with a white, mock turtleneck shirt, dark red leather blazer, paired with my Nine West dark red knee boots with a 3" stacked heel, black sheer thigh-hi hose and plenty of jewelery to compliment the look on New Year's Day. First, was to church, attendance was only half the usual amount, maybe because everyone was tired from celebrating the night before. No unusual looks or comments. On my way out the door I did get a comment from a lady that said " I like your outfit especially the matching boots and blazer, wherever did you get them, that they match in color" I thanked her for her comments and said "I guess I was just lucky to get them to match in color". I lifted my pant leg to show off my knee boot and told her they were Nine West boots. She just said that they looked great on me. Again I thanked her for the comment. Next stop to the supermarket to purchase food so that I could cook brunch for the family. Eggs Benedict was on the brunch menu today. other than some Happy New Year greetings, nothing unusual took place at the store. One more stop at Walmart to get some other needed items. Usually the store is crowded on a Sunday,am but not today. I was in and out in about 15 minutes. I did get one comment from the greeter at the door upon leaving "Happy New Year and I like your outfit this morning, nice color combo". I smiled and said, "thanks". So it was back home to cook brunch for the family. Another nice heeling event on New Year's Day! Happy Heeling, bluejay

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been a while since I last posted a heeling event. I have been out heeling at least 3-4 times a week, but I have been too busy to record them. I will be recording my two most recent events. Sunday, January 15, 2012 As it was Sunday my first outing was to church. I wore brown, dress Docker's pants with a pale yellow dress shirt , with tie, brown plaid sport coat, heavy overcoat with lining (the temperature was o* F outside). I paired this with my Aerosoles brown stretch knee boots, 2 3/4" block heel,with a dark brown color pantyhose. At church no one noticed my heeled boots even while seated (my pants could of been a bit longer for the heels) the heeled boots were quite visible, but that's the way I like them so that they can be seen by others. I am not trying to hide my heels! On my way out I did encounter the woman that made the favorable comments of a couple weeks ago regarding my dark red blazer with the dark red NineWest boots that matched in color. This week she commented that she liked the brown color cordinations. She also said she liked my brown boots and that they went very well with my outfit. Again as in the past I lifted my pant leg to reveal the boot. I told her these were Aerosoles , that I had on this week. She commented "you must have a very extensive wardrobe". I thanked her for her comments about my appearance. She said " I will be watching to see what you will be wearing next week" I told her that I plan out what I am going to wear with great detail and yes I do have a very extensive wardrobe. Next stop on my schedule was the supermarket that I shop at to get some needed essentials. Nothing unusual , no stares or odd glances at a man wearing heeled boots. My final stop was to Walmart to get some office supplies. Again the store was not very crowded for a Sunday morning. I did get a nice hello from the door greeter who commented "looking good today,today, sir. I finished my shopping and headed home. Another nice day wearing heels, except for the cold weather! Wednesday, January 18, 2012 I had some errands to take care of and I wanted to make it a heeling event. I decided that I was going to push the window a bit tonight. I wore my Newport News women's skinny black jeans, with a bright yellow, Izod polo shirt, my heavy weight black leather jacket with heavy lining (it was still cold outside maybe about 15*F) and paired that with black sheer thigh-hi hose and my fairly new NineWest black knee boots with a 4" stiletto heel. I tucked my skinny jeans inside my boots. I looked in my full length mirror and like the look. First stop was to Kay Jeweler's to pick up my wife's watch repair. The ladies always greet me by my first name and have seen me in heels many times. But tonight was different with skinny jeans tucked into my stiletto heeled boots. The manager spotted me and came to greet me. She looked me over from head to toe, smiled and said "Wow". I noticed that she was wearing a pair on animal print ,swede knee boots with about 4" stiletto heels. The boots looked great on her and I told her that. She smiled again and said thanks to me but she said that my boots had a higher heel than her's. So we then had to compare heels sizes together. One of the other saleswomen said that it was a tie and that we both looked good in our heeled boots. I told them that I appreciate that they are able to wear stiletto heels all day, as I was getting a little tired walking in the stiletto heeled boots. Another clerk remarked that I was quite a heeler just by wearing the stiletto's. Again I thanked them all for their comments. We chatted about fashion for a few minutes until another customer came into the store. I picked up the watch repair and headed out the door. Since I was near the HomeDepot store I had to go in to get some finish nails for a project I am working on. The store was not crowded as it was about 9pm. I went to the nails aisle. Behind me I heard some whispering about a man in heeled boots. I picked up my nails and turned around just in time to see this middle age couple staring at me. I just smiled at them and went about my business to the check-out. The girl at the check-out looked me over. She didn't say a word, but I sensed her eyes on me until I went out the door. All in all it was an enjoyable evening out heeling in skinny jeans and stiletto boots. I will be doing this again! Happy Heeling, bluejay

A great read bluejay. Skinny jeans and stiletto boots my are a favorite look for myself as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Great outing and isn't it great when a woman who is also wearing high heels compliments you while you are wearing high heels. And as far as the looking and whispering, enjoy those moments. Their probably very envious of you. Thanks for sharing.

Great read and outings bluejay. I have yet to interact with a women wearing heels the way you did. That is always one of my wishes when I go out. And I think others here will agree, and share my sentiments.

A great read bluejay. Skinny jeans and stiletto boots my are a favorite look for myself as well.

Great outing and isn't it great when a woman who is also wearing high heels compliments you while you are wearing high heels. And as far as the looking and whispering, enjoy those moments. Their probably very envious of you. Thanks for sharing.

Great read and outings bluejay. I have yet to interact with a women wearing heels the way you did. That is always one of my wishes when I go out. And I think others here will agree, and share my sentiments.

Thanks guys, for your comments. I tried to post some pictures of those two last heeling events especially the pics with the Skinny jeans and stiletto heeled boots but I could not post them or they would not upload to HH Place. I don't know what I am doing wrong or not doing right, but I am trying to post pics of my heeling events. They are on my computer but will not upload to HH place.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 1 month later...

Well it's about time to post a new heeling event for me. I have been out heeling but have been too busy to post. Sunday, March 4, 2012 I chose to wear charcoal grey dress pants, with bright royal blue silky look shirt with matching tie and black leather 3 button blazer. I paired this outfit with my Aersoles black stretch leather knee boots with a 3" block heel and black thigh-hi hose. Since it was a cold Sunday morning, about 15*F , I added my black leather top coat, black leather dress hat and gloves. First stop as always on a Sunday morning, was to church. Only one remark made to me upon my exit was about the color of my shirt being quite appropriate for the season of Lent, by the minister. I thanked him for his comment but the shirt was royal blue and not purple the color of the Lenten season. Next stop was to the Supermarket to get some needed groceries. Nothing unusual happened. The head cashier greeted me as I entered the checkout line and looked down at my feet, she has seen me in heels many times. To oblige her look I lifted my pant leg so she could get a better look at my heeled boots and she just smiled and nodded to me. Next stop was to Lowe's to get some shelf brackets for a new shelf, I am putting up. Very few people there on a Sunday, morning. No comments or odd looks that day. I next went to Walmart to get some office supplies that I needed. As I was walking down the main aisle to the rear where the office supplies are I encountered a very stylishly dressed woman about 50. She was wearing a long leather coat with short leather cropped pants and about 3" stiletto heeled boots which really made her outfit stand out. I just had to make a comment to her about her appearance this morning. As we passed in the aisle I told her that I really liked her look this morning and that she was really dressed to kill this morning at Walmart. She smiled and thanked me for the compliment. She said that I too, was dressed to kill at Walmart on a Sunday morning. That was the beginning of a 10 minute conversation on leather fashions. She said to me that I like your leather look and your boots really add to the look. I replied that she was the best dressed shopper in Walmart this morning. I thanked her for her comments and we went on our way. As she walked down the aisle away from me I could not help and turn around to catch another glance of her, That made my day! After that encounter with her everything else was just ho-hum. One last stop was to get a fill-up of gas with the price now at $3.93 a gallon it took $60.00 to fill the tank on my car. Another nice day heeling and shopping. Happy heeling, bluejay Wednesday, March 7, 2012 I had to go to the mall to pay some bills and to also go to Verizon Wireless to take care of a problem with my cell phone I wore a orange color Izod polo shirt with black Metrostyle ladies boot cut jeans, a light black leather jacket and my NineWest stiletto heeled ankle boots with a 4" heel and a 3/4" platform and a pair or black Hue trouser socks . I also wore lots of jewelery finger rings, necklace with matching bracelet all in silver color. First stop was to Verizon Wireless. The store was recently remodeled and a new tile floor installed. As I walked across the new tile floor the clicking of my heels was quite loud. There were a few other customers in the store at the time and I saw a couple of persons turn around to look to see what the noise was all about. I proceeded to the self paying machine to pay my bill. I sensed that eyes were on me. I finished the payment and walked out heels clicking on that tile floor again. I looked in the direction of the counter and got a puzzled look from one of the girl agents . I just smiled at her and made my exit. Next stop was to the mall and to the Bon-Ton store. Heels again were clicking . I encountered some stares and maybe double takes but no comments. The same took place at Macy's store. I did notice a couple of chuckles from two teenage girls at Macy's but I paid no attention to them as I went about my business. All in all, it was a nice night of heeling except for the fact that my feet and legs are not used to heeling in stilettos too long. Happy heeling, bluejay I wanted to add some pictures but I have been having trouble uploading to HH PLace off my computer lately.

Thanks for the update. I'm reassured at your giving and receiving of compliments in terms of heels. Can't wait for a positive comment directed my way , although I suspect in the UK , it could be a long wait. lol

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Awesome update bluejay! First, I have to say I still love your style. Second, Isn't handing out genuine compliments women great. Another bonus to being well dressed. Third and not to go off topic blue is a problem as far as the liturgical color but not for laymen.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The price in the UK works out equivalent to $7.90 per US gallon, that's about $90 just to fill up the tank of a small car and on the high street that'd buy a couple of pairs of high-heeled shoes. I gave up driving a few years ago, spend a fraction of the price on my heels and the extra walking tones my legs too. Great adventures bluejay, it's amazing how much easier it feels to give compliments when you've made the effort to look good too. Cool outfits and nice interactions with people too.

If you like it, wear it.

Enjoyed reading about your experience Bluejay but I wouldn't worry about posting pics, they'll just get deleted :wavey:

Not if gallery posting rules are followed.

Enjoyed reading about your experience Bluejay but I wouldn't worry about posting pics, they'll just get deleted :wavey:

NONE of mine have ever been deleted.

Look mate.. I've had my fair share of ' infractions ' and it would be a safe bet that theres some people whom wouldnt invite me in out of the rain for a warm cup of coffee on here BUT..

If you have an issue with the way the site is run, send a message to Tech or one of the people whom run the site. They seem to be of a wide range of thought as a group and have listened to what the users here have offered before. They have given myself and others QUITE a ' fair shake '.

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Re: the posting of pictures None of my pictures were deleted. The problem that I am having is after I select pictures off my computer on the browsing screen, I hit the upload click and await the ok from HHP . My screen says task completed but no pictures were uploaded to HHP. When I first posted pictures months ago, I had no problems. But in the last 5 or 6 months only a few times was I able to post the pictures to my post. So I will try again in the future. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Hi bluejay, Just curious are you using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9. That browser is having major issues with the internet. I would up dumping it. Now using Google Chrome. Great speed and no problems. I highly recommend it.

bnluejay, Like Shafted said, yours really was, an awesome update! It showed confidence in a variety of venues and you are becoming a model of confidence by which others here can emulate and enjoy their own experiences. Since very few, if any of us, ever get to see each other then our words followed by our description of what we did must lift up others so that they'll come to know the great time you have been having! HappyinHeels

SleekHeels, I am well aware of the price of gas in Europe, along with just about everything else. Those prices reflect the high level of taxation that Europeans pay to support a vast array of social programs as well a vast entitlement society. I really wonder many Europeans continue to shoulder the burden. The entitlement society attitude is now pervading the USA as well which doesn't bode well for taxation here either. HappyinHeels

Hi bluejay,

Just curious are you using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9. That browser is having major issues with the internet. I would up dumping it. Now using Google Chrome. Great speed and no problems. I highly recommend it.

Shafted,

I use Mozilla Firefox . Never had problems before. Only problem is with HHP.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

These 'rules' seem to vary depending on who they're applied to, they're not consistent by any stretch of the imagination.

The best way to think of the galleries is like a clothing catalog of styles and outfits. Something someone could wear out and about. I can assure you the rules are applied equally, but not necessarily timely. If you look there has been a big gallery cleanout. Look at whats left. That's the kind pictures the gallery was meant for.

NONE of mine have ever been deleted.

Look mate.. I've had my fair share of ' infractions ' and it would be a safe bet that theres some people whom wouldnt invite me in out of the rain for a warm cup of coffee on here BUT..

If you have an issue with the way the site is run, send a message to Tech or one of the people whom run the site. They seem to be of a wide range of thought as a group and have listened to what the users here have offered before. They have given myself and others QUITE a ' fair shake '.

-Ilk

Thanks for the constructive comments Kicks. Perhaps this site isn't really for me, gonna give it a couple of days to consider my options and then perhaps get my account cancelled.

Sorry Bluejay for treading all over your thread, I'll shut up now.

Thanks for the constructive comments Kicks. Perhaps this site isn't really for me, gonna give it a couple of days to consider my options and then perhaps get my account cancelled.

Sorry Bluejay for treading all over your thread, I'll shut up now.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

StockingTop: Why not just select another picture as your avatar and get on with it? After all, now that you are aware, more or less, of what the rules are you can proceed with what really is important here -- and that is sharing your high heel experiences with all of us.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Another heeling event. Sunday, March 11, 2012 Today I paired cininamin colored dress shirt with tie, dark tan Dockers slacks, dark brown curdaroy blazer with my Tahari brown patent croco loafer pumps with 3" stacked heel and brown knee-hi hose. No topcoat needed today as it was 50*F at 7am. First, as always on Sunday, morning was to church. Nothing unusual not even one comment this morning . I was a bit disappointed at that. Next stop was to the supermarket to do some food shopping. I first went to the bakery department to get some goodies A couple of the bakery people know me from seeing me regularly and ofter comment about my appearance. This morning an Oriental woman in her 40's came over to me and said that she wants to appologize to me about her comment to me the Sunday before when she said that I looked like the "Italian Mafia" because of the leather fashions I wore that Sunday.(read my post of Sunday, March 4, 2012). She said that she meant no harm to me saying that and hoped that I was not offended by what she said. I told her that I thought that she was just joking around and did not take her comment seriously. She said that I am always dressed so nice and that she wanted me to know that. She also said that the other workers also have commented about my appearance on Sunday mornings. I then thanked her for those comments she made. I moved a little closer to her so she could see what I was wearing this morning. At that point she said "look at those nice shoes that you are wearing". At that point I lifted my pant leg to reveal my heeled pump I was wearing. She then said " you are wearing heels". I said, " yes I am". She said "do you like to wear heels" and I replied yes, very much. then she said that they looked very nice on me and they really looked nice with my outfit. I thanked her for her comments and told her that I wear heels most of the time that I am out, dressed up. I also told her that I would show her my shoes or heeled boots in the future if she would like to see them. She replied that she would like that. Then I went about to finish my shopping, with nothing out of the ordinary taking place. Next stop was to Wal-Mart to do some shopping. As I entered the store the usual greeter was not standing at the entrance. As I neared the produce department, there she was standing and said the usual "Good Morning, Sir". At that point I went near her as I see her quite often as the Sunday, morning greeter. She then said to me that I would like to compliment you on your appearance. You are always dressed so nice, you must be a businessman. I told her that I like to dress up on Sundays as I wear work clothes in the job that I do all week long. She said that she always liked my appearance when she has the greeter's job. I noticed that she kept looking down at the floor in front of me,so I knew that she was looking at my shoes. At that point I lifted my pant leg to totally reveal my heels and then said, "do you like my shoes?". She seemed startled at first but then said that she has noticed my heels on other ocassions. I told her that I like to wear heels very much upon which she said that she recently read an article in the newspaper about men wearing heels. I said yes I know the article that she was referring to. She said that I was making a fashion statement. I said yes that it could be but, I really like wearing heeled shoes. I told her that my wife approves of it and that we even have some matching pairs of heels that we do wear together. It is fun for the both of us. She also stated that I am not the only man that she has seen in the store in heels. I said as time goes on she will see much more of that. I also said that in the 1600's men wore the heeled shoes. The more nobility of the man the higher the heel he would wear. Also if she remembered in the 1970's the disco era and the men that wore the heeled platform shoes. At which she replied that one of the guys that she was dating then wore those type of shoes along with many others at the time. I then told her that was a great time and that I still have a pair of those platform heels and that a couple years ago Payless Shoes offered them on their website sales for purchase. After that nice conversation with her I thanked her for her comments and told her that I would show her my heeled footwear in future store visits. She replied I will be looking forward to it. The rest of the shopping trip in Wal-Mart went uneventful. It was a nice Sunday morning out and about dressed and wearing MY heels. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Another heeling event. Saturday. March, 17, 2012 (St. Patrick's Day) In honor of the day I decided to push the envelope a bit! I wore my "Metro-Style" womens wide leg capri jeans in black. I added a bright green "Izod" polo shirt (green in honor of the day) with my, "Chadwicks" black patent leather loafer pumps with a 3 1/2" heel(one of my favorite pair of heels) and added black fishnet thigh-hi hose. I looked in my full length mirror and liked the look. Since it was a very warm evening in mid-March a jacket was not necessary. My heels were really showing off and of course the fishnet hose added to the attraction. I only had a couple of stops to make this evening as it was just beginning to get dark. First stop was to Kay Jewelers to pick up a jewelery repair. I got out of my car and just walked the 100' to the entrance. I did not pass anyone on the way into the store. As I entered Kay's I didn't see any other customers in the store, as I walked up to the counter one of the women clerks came out to greet me. I am on a first name basis with all the clerks including the one male and also the store manager. Most of the ladies know that I wear heels and make no issue about it. But tonight, I was wearing not only heels but added the fishnet hose. They have seen me in heeled sandals with capris but this was a first! She did look me over to see my entire outfit, and said what a lovely ensemble for St. Patrick's Day. As the other clerk came from the back she also looked me over too. So I said what do you ladies think?, give me your honest opinion please. Well the second one to come out muttered "It's a different look for a man" and the other lady added that "We know that you like to wear heels, but tonight your look is very"Sexy Looking" I said, am I pushing it a bit with the capris, heels and fishnet hose?", to which one replied, " I like the look and if your are comfortable with it then it's alright with me". We then proceeded to have a conversation about the merits of wearing fishnet hose. I asked both ladies (both about 40) if they also wear fishnet hose, upon which they both replied yes. I told them That I always like to wear fishnet hose but mostly under jeans or dress pants and rarely as so openly as tonight. That concluded the conservation. I paid for my repair and upon leaving said, that it was great talking to you ladies about fashions, that most men would never wear or couldn't care less about. the one replied please surprise us the next time you come in. (Incidentally I also wore a lot of jewelery including, watch, matching bracelet and necklace and matching anklet on my right ankle. I also had on 7 finger rings and my wedding band too). Walking to my car I passed a couple going to Radio Shack, The woman did a complete turnaround after we passed and said to her male partner " Did you see that guy dressed like that?" I didn't hear his reply as I was entering my car then. My next stop was to the supermarket to get things that my wife had listed for me. Since this was a different Supermarket than the one I frequent on Sunday mornings, I didn't know what to expect, as I am not in that market with heels that often. I grabbed a cart which gave me some extra confidence to shop. The store was not that crowded on a Saturday night at the 9 o'clock hour. I proceeded to pick up the items on my wife' s list. I passed other shoppers but did not notice or hear any negative looks or comments about my appearance tonight. I got in the checkout line everything went ok. I paid the bill and was exiting the store when I heard a comment from behind, "Get a look at him". I assumed he was talking about me, but I didn't turnaround to look to see who he was. I just kept on walking to my car, put the groceries in the trunk and headed home. I had a very enjoyable evening out and about with MY heels!!!!!!! Happy Heeling, bluejay

Sunday, March 18, 2012 A beautiful Sunday morning was dawning with another record high temperature predicted. We have had about 4 or 5 days in a row with record high temps. I don't remember sitting out in the yard in mid-March ever before! This morning I wore a bright green dress shirt, matching tie, black dress pants, my black lamb leather blazer with green matching pocket square and added my "Tahary" black patent leather pumps with a 3" stacked heel and again as with last night black fishnet hose. This time I wore knee-hi fishnet hose. As my pants revealed a bout half of my heel, you could not see the fishnet hose, but I knew that I was wearing fishnet hose and that it was a great feeling on my legs. First stop as always on a Sunday morning was to church. I was greeted by the Minister upon which he said, "I see that you are dressed in green for St Patrick's Day, your tie and shirt look very nice". I also received a few other comments mostly from the ladies about my appearance today. Another lady said "what a beautiful green shirt and tie you have on". As always I thanked them all for their comments. I even had another man come up to me and say"you are always dressed so sharply for church and look at how others dress so sloppily". I thanked him for his comment. He also said that "you really have a very extensive wardrobe to choose from". I said " yes, I have 3 closets full of clothes and I also store out of season clothing in totes in the basement and then switch when the season changes from the totes to my closets and back-n- forth" First stop after church was to Lowe's to look at things I needed for a project that I am working on in my garage. Nothing unusual took place this morning. Next stop was to the supermarket. I had to go to the bakery to say hello to the Asian women that always says how nice I dress on Sunday, morning. As soon as she saw me she came out from behind the counter where she was working to look at me. Again she complimented me on my look. She then asked "are you wearing heels too?" I said take a look and I lifted my pant leg to reveal my heel and fishnet hose I was wearing. She replied "you very nice looking, today". I thanked her for her comments. At that same time an acquaintance of mine stopped to say hello to me. She said to him "That I was always dressed so very nice". He replied "look at me in my sweats" she smiled with a big grin and I just chuckled. I exchanged my good day's which each one and went to finish my shopping. As I got near the checkout line I met the head cashier who see me in heels a lot. As she looked down at my shoes I promptly obliged to lift my pant leg to reveal my whole heel and my fishnet hose. She just smiled and I winked at her. I finished my checkout and left the store. One more quick stop to Office Depot and noting nothing unusual this morning, I headed home with a good feeling after another great heeling event!!!!! Happy Heeling, bluejay .

It's great to see outfits with fishnets that make a stylish fashion statement and it sounds like you did just that. Great choice with the black patent shoes with the heels not too high. I admire your confidence in putting yourself in social situations where you actually talk about what you're wearing and put a personality to it.

If you like it, wear it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday, April 1, 2012 The day started out very dreary with some rain and wet snow mixed. A complete opposite of last Sunday when the temp hit record high's in the 80's. Today I chose to wear string color(Winter white) Haggar dress pants with a black dress shirt, black and red tie, black blazer with red pocket square and my Aersoles black knee boots, with a 3" block heel and jet black thigh-hi hose. First stop as always on Sunday, mornings was to church. Nothing unusual this morning. I did get one comment that my red accents, matched with the Ministers vestments of red for Palm Sunday. As I went to do my errands my first stop was to the Supermarket to do some shopping. I ran into one of the Assistant Managers on my way in. I told him that I had to congratulate the store for being named the #1 chain of supermarkets in the recent Consumer Reports article that I had read in my latest issue of Consumer Reports that I had received yesterday in the mail.(Wegman's Markets). He thanked me for the compliment and said" it's customers like you that helped us to receive that distinction". I continued on into the store to shop. As I always stop at the bakery to p/u some goodies, I met the Oriental woman that always likes to see my outfits and shoes. This morning was no different, She said that she liked my look especially the red accents with the black. She looked down at my feet upon which I raised my pant leg to reveal my knee boots. She replied" nice boots". I said, it was a yucky day out and I decided to wear the boots this morning. She said that I made a nice choice. I thanked her for her comments. As I was in the frozen food section I encountered a very stylishly dressed woman in her 40's. She really stood out this morning. She was wearing a beige pair of platform pumps with a 6" heel, short yellow skirt with a black print top and a sweater shaul in winter white. She looked very stunning for a Sunday, morning shopping trip in the supermarket. In another aisle we passed again , this time I said to her that she was dressed very nice this morning and I really liked her heels. She replied "Thank-you". I also said that she was really dressed up this morning for shopping and she replied "so are you"' I said that I has been to church and always dress up on Sundays". She replied that is where she had been also. We both went on with our shopping and I did not see her again until I was leaving the store and she was getting into her SUB. Only other reaction, was from the head cashier who gave her approval to me and my heeled footwear, as she has seen me in heels on many times in the past. Next stop was to Wal-Mart to do some additional shopping. As I entered the store the usual woman greeter was there. I walked over to her. She said you looked very nice this morning. She always looks down to see my footwear and I obliged her by lifting my pant leg to reveal my heeled boot. She smiled and said they went with my outfit this morning. I thanked her for her compliment and we bid each other a good day. Nothing else exciting happened in Wal-mart this morning not even any stares when I lifted my foot to rest on the bottom shelf of my cart revealing my heeled boot as I was in the check-out line. I was a bit disappointed that no one really noticed that I as a man, was wearing heels and was very confident in doing so! I guess that everyone else was too busy with their own shopping this morning. Happy Heeling, bluejay P.S. I hope that you read my post in the thread about Naturalizer shoes which I posted last night.