My wife's new +5" high heels sandals

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1066633789.jpg

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1066633903.jpg

Two (large) pictures of my wife's new high heels sandals!

Later I may be able to upload a picture - or more pictures with the sandals AND the wift, but it will take some time :( !

JayZee

:(

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 10 months later...

Sorry guys, but there is a small crises in the high-heel theme in our "family" - even to get her to wear them is difficult! At first she was very happy and wore them to bed a couple of times - I also got her a pair of black pumps (4") that she wore on two occations in town! But now it is a problem if I ask (please) and "she will do it when she feels for it" (which is twice a year, if I'm lucky) And "it ruins my feet" and "you do not love me, you love the shoes" I'm working on it, but don't put up your hopes too much! JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

yeah - sounds like it's tiem to go easy. My GF is the same more or less, she very rarely wears heels but when she does it makes it all the more special! you've got to be sutble and not ask directly... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little information to keep you updated. We just spend a weekend in a nice hotel and my GF wore her 4½" black pumps for dinner (and during the night :-)) I was very exited to she the look she (and the shoes) got from all the people in the resturant, especially from the women/girls???? I actually got to take a picture, but it is not digital, so I will try to convert it, but....