any guys here wearing Milan 07 pleasers ?

loveshoes

I'm wearing Pleaser Vanity 434 Black Patent size woman 11 w/ 4" heel and I had to wait for them to stretch a bit before my fingers felt comfortable. But still can't walk in them for too long. Maybe I just didn't walk in them enough to get used, maybe it is because of the pointy toe, but my feet are getting tired pretty fast. Already can drive a car in them for a good hour in traffic.

Pleaser are cheaper shoes, I have had some that fit good and many that did not. Those that fit good did so at the very beginning and always stayed good and those that did not never did no matter how often I wore them. For what it is worth do not spend too much time (pain) trying to break these in. They will not break in like better quality shoes.

I have the Milan 01 in size 14. The model 01 is almost as the model 07. They have a metal tip on the heel and sound verry nice on tile or cement floors. The fit is good for me. They are verry stylish. I have some pictures on my PC at home. I will post some pictures later when I get home. I'm replying from my mobile phone right now. Carly

Pleaser are cheaper shoes, I have had some that fit good and many that did not. Those that fit good did so at the very beginning and always stayed good and those that did not never did no matter how often I wore them.

For what it is worth do not spend too much time (pain) trying to break these in. They will not break in like better quality shoes.

This moght be true or maybe not. Most of Pleasers are done from PU plastic and if they are a bit tight, then it is possible to fit them wearing thick sock and using hair dryer to heat up a bit. It is painfull to get into them, but when they are stretched by your leg they should fit well.

As my right foot is bigger than left I had to do it to mine and I didn't regret doing it.

I have the Milan 01 in size 14. The model 01 is almost as the model 07. They have a metal tip on the heel and sound verry nice on tile or cement floors. The fit is good for me. They are verry stylish. I have some pictures on my PC at home. I will post some pictures later when I get home. I'm replying from my mobile phone right now.

Carly

Here is the picture of the Milan 01 I have. That is me waring them.

post-14453-133522962377_thumb.jpg

Hi any of you guys wearing these http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?div=1_PLEASER&dpt=12_MID_S&ctg=4H_MILAN&STYLE_CD=MILAN-07&PROD_CD=MIL07%2FB%2FLE ?

Just wanted to know how the feel and fit

Thanks

Alex x

Pleaser has a reputation for being rather narrow. Usually, going one size larger helps very well. And also there are the different materials to be considered: the leather ones will stretch better than the PU ones ("leatherlike") and the "patent" ones (PVC).

Pleaser has a reputation for being rather narrow. Usually, going one size larger helps very well. And also there are the different materials to be considered: the leather ones will stretch better than the PU ones ("leatherlike") and the "patent" ones (PVC).

I agree with based on the shoes and boots I have in my collection from Pleaser. I have a narrow foot and my Pleaser thighboots are very comfortable.