Any ideas about these?

Hi, I found this video on Youtube and was wondering if anyone has any clue what these are called or maybe who designed them? I am attaching a screen shot of these shoes in which the zipper detail is visible. I suspect it is some sort of a designer trademark that one of our resident experts might recognize :smile:

I normally do not go for lavender heels or any studded heels, but I love these. What do you think of them?

post-34043-133522962258_thumb.jpg

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

Isn't it? I keep getting all these creepy "candid" videos on my youtube sidebar since I looked at some by this girl that documents her dream heels, shoebunny. I'm glad I clicked on this one because the heels are so fun, just wish I had some details on them!

Wow - Talk about sparkling. Nice shoe's for sure, but I can't imagine me in them. Looked and sounded like she was waiting in an airport concourse. Can't imagine wearing those while flying (well maybe) but it would be something to arrive home too.

Thanks for the replies! I have not given up hope and I am determined to find out, when I do I will report back... and get my hands on those heels! :smile: These are the type of shoe that need perfectly selected attire or a plain backdrop to shine--my kind of "wow" factor shoes.

Heelster, I would probably live in those shoes the first week or so after I got them, haha.