AHHHH CL Help Needed!

Hey All... ....i am a numpty and ill explain why! I recently bought some new louboutin slingbacks as i love CLs!! I was sooooo excited i wore them today.....MISTAKE, of all the days it had to rain! Never mind i thought, nothing planned at work today so would be, walk from front door to car....from car to work! While at work i got the dreaded calll.....please can you come out on site....! Bugger! Hey ho, site boots in the car, no problem.... ...turn up on site, NO BOOTS, All i have is my expensive new louboutins. So slipping and sliding i go, NOW i have the problem.....i think they are ruined, please tell me if you thinks so too.... 1. They are now covered in mud. 2. There were many rocks etc so the soles are now scuffed up (and i bet under that mud the outer is too) 3. They got a little muddy inside, but what is worse (i was barefoot) and there are now deep toe prints in the toe box 4. The biggest problem.....the straps! One is so loose it just falls off the heel instantly 5. One is broken totally, i snagged it on a steel beam. So i effectively have muddy, scuffed mules. What do i do with them now? My very amused BF said i should just throw them away! SHOULD I? Should i make them into mules, by cutting off the straps, or just abuse them totally? Let me know!! Thanks, Lesia x

I think they need professional help. Find your local shoe repairer or cobbler.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Definitely post some pictures. You could try spraying them gently with warm water, maybe in a squirt bottle, or laying soaked wash clothes over the mud. Don't scrub at your uppers! The mud/gravel will scratch it. Slooowly, bit by bit, wipe the mud off. Once that is all off, you can probably determine if anything else is worth the effort (to me, designer heels are worth it!! lol)

Since you caught your strap and ripped it rather than it wore down and ripped it sounds like the great part of the strap should still be viable. Again, a picture will all of us here tell you what steps to take. Here's hoping we can get to the beautiful heels under the mud and snapped straps!

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 1 month later...