Random Internet Finds...

• 2 months later...

An interesting listing on eBay this past week.

Here is a copy of the description posted by the seller:

"Super sexy Beige pumps from Colin Stuart. We purchased these a bit back here on E-Bay for him to wear, he wears a size 11, but these are just too big for him. We are therefore listing these as size 12 and believe they will fit a US Men's size 10 very well".

http://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

post-640-0-75577100-1352484105_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

We have found many items in the shape of a high heel: Tape Dispenser, car, food, wine bottle holder etc.

Now we have a High Heel Shaped Bath Tub.

post-640-0-80480000-1352929734_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She does have a great set of legs and glutes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

All, The last photo pushed the PG-13 envelope a bit, please keep that in mind with future postings.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I've never tried removing a tampon while standing before. I've always done it while sitting on the loo.

OMG, I'm choking on my beer. So much so that my wife had to ask what's up thus requiring me to show her the pic. Wow!

:-)

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

The girl in the first post.. She needs some meat on her bones.

I dig the MaryJanes with the Bunny. I could wear those.

You sound like a friend of mine - "She's hot, don't you think mate?" "Not enough pies..."

To all high heel lovers

$1,295.00 for a pair of platforms with small little straps. OH hell no. For that kind of money any of us can have custom made shoes and/or boots. Better quality ,in your proper size, and not something off the shelf. There should be laws against clothes and shoe designers who rob the public that way.

spikesmike

I don't think most of "the public" could afford them - that's the point. Same reason anything fashionable is expensive - it's only available to the elite classes with their bags of cash etc...

I don't think most of "the public" could afford them - that's the point. Same reason anything fashionable is expensive - it's only available to the elite classes with their bags of cash etc...

Something like this?

Two Russians meet each other in a London pub. The first compliments the other on his nice tie and asks what he

paid for it. He answers: 400 Pounds. Says the first: You dummy! I know a place where you could have gotten it

for 800 Pounds.

Y.

Edited by yozz

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I apologise if anybody is offended by what i'm about to say about these pictures, but I personally think I look 100x better than most of the tramps seen getting around... Is this really what the female population of England has come to?! They all looked absolutely terrible with the odd 1 or 2 looking semi-decent in their outfits. So glad I left that hole of a country!

Steady now - some of us still live here and actually like it.

However, your observations regarding the female population are correct. On the odd occasion I go to town on the weekend or when I'm working in-house at some venue/club (rare these day, thankfully) I am amazed at what some women wear! I get the impression that they wear those clothes and shoes because fashion dictates it and not because they think it looks good. It's also amazing how many women stumble around in shoes that don't fit properly or are just plain ugly. That's not to say all women over here are like that - just enough for you to notice.

Something like this?

Two Russians meet each other in a London pub. The first compliments the other on his nice tie and asks what he

paid for it. He answers: 400 Pounds. Says the first: You dummy! I know a place where you could have gotten it

for 800 Pounds.

Y.

Ha, yeah...

That is unfortunately the 'Liverpool condition'. If you are unfortunate enough to go out in Liverpool on a friday/saturday night, you'll see much worse sights! Fake tan so thick they use it as foundation, a united inability to walk in the shoes they wear and dresses hiked up like cheap hookers while they knock back half their bodyweight in alcohol.

I'm not saying all the women in Liverpool are like that, only the good majority I've had the displeasure of observing on nights out. Still, there's always some wonderful footwear on display. Perhaps I should make the drive out that way again some time, for 'research' purposes of course :)

True. You get a bit of it in Manchester and you get loads of in Newcastle too. And they go out like that whatever the weather! Like minus 10 and horizontal freezing rain stood in a que for a club for half an hour wearing some poor fellas jacket on their head to keep the rain off their "do". And the clubs are shit (not all of them - just the ones they go in!). I could go on....

Normally, light-up shoes seem to fall into exactly two categories: children's sneakers and stripper heels. But Anastasia Radevich uses fiber optics to soften the lighting so that it highlights the shoe rathen than, say, keeping the wearer from being hit by passing cars. Combined with her airy, alien heels the shoes barley look real, much less able to support a human.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://hautemacabre....got-in-my-tron/

They look dead springy, like if you jumped hard enough on them you end up in orbit!

Thanks for sharing Patsy. I'd absolutely love to wear the gold ones in #4, and the black ones with the pencil skirt in #5. The peeptoes and black trouser outfit in #7 looks super-stylish, and I also love the bold look with the bright red trousers in #3 although it does seem a shame to hide almost the entire heel under such long trousers.

If you like it, wear it.

That's the problem with jeans and pants for women. Do you tailor them for flats or heels? I wear 140mm to 160mm heels so wearing jeans cut for those I am tripping over them in flats. I like my jeans to fall to the toe box, because I'm usually wearing heels with a 40mm to 60mm platform. Of course if you're wearing skinny jeans, photo #1 is the cut I like. I usually solve the jean issue by wearing dresses & skirts almost all the time with heels. Gotta show off your Loubis!

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"