Difficult?

ilikekicks

Some will say its difficult to drive in heels.. Some will say its difficult to walk on cobblestones..

I adapted and was able to play this past halloween in a decent heel, but this is just mind altering.

Even if you dont admire the music or even hate it.. check out some of her videos.. How she plays wearing heels is.. I dunno..

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My attempt at playing drums in heels was a disaster. My feet kept slipping off the pedals.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Very good! Thanks for posting. It might be a matter of doing what we put our minds to. I drive every day in a four or five inch stiletto with no problems at all. As a lifelong heel lover, I admire her. E

Quite an accomplished lady in both senses I'm impressed musically, not so much that she wearing heels, I think due to so few female drummers (known) we don't think about it? More likely as with many it's what you are used to that sets the norm. Al

Quite an accomplished lady in both senses

I'm impressed musically, not so much that she wearing heels, I think due to so few female drummers (known) we don't think about it?

More likely as with many it's what you are used to that sets the norm.

Al

I agree with Al. She is quite the drummer and as smoothly as she drums in high heels, my guess is that she's been doing it for some time. It's a good video.

My attempt at playing drums in heels was a disaster. My feet kept slipping off the pedals.

Watched a young lady at the local high school play set in about 4" heels with no problem at all. Double bass pedal and high hat. She's pretty damned good at it too.