MY 2ND public heeling

hhfan

Hey guys, its been a wile since I've been on here and since I've worn heels :penitent: ive recently moved house, so im living closer to work. Anyway, after giving a friend of mine a lift home tonight I dug my heels out of the boot of my car and went to find a place to go for a wander. I pulled up on the side of the road just after leaving my mates house and got my 6 inch platform boots out. now i would have looked a little odd, i was wearing my boots with a pair of board shorts and a random T shirt. I had been at a mates place working on cars so I wasnt gonna wear good clothes. so i ended up going for a drive after puttin my boots on and found a quiet park to go for a wander in. and i can say it felt amazing to be in heels again, the feeling of my calf muscles working as i walked and the clicking of my heels on the foot path :smile: I even wandered past a play ground and went in for a bit of fun haha, climbed the jungle gym and a big rope ladder thing in my 6 inch plats :penitent: oh and i found the soft spongy stuff they have in play grounds that stops kids hurting them selfves when they fall on it, really interesting to walk on :smile: anyways it was a fun outing :penitent: (sorry if some of you guys dont understand me, a lot of my typing is habbit im sure the more i post on here the more understandable ill become) oh and on another note, i was talking to my mum the other day and as it turns out my sister has gotten into pole dancing and she has got her self some new heels, after i saw the pics of her new patent black platform boots i was pretty jelouce :smile: they looked so awsome ill have to get a pic up of them

wild for plats :silly: