I'm Back

Henri

Hello Everyone, I've been absent from this site for a while but that doesn't mean that I stopped wearinurantg heels. As some of you may recall; I travel weekly to various job sites and 90% of it is in heels. All time away from the work site is in heels. This includes Hotels, Restaurants and even shopping. I am attaching a pic of how I spent the evening at the hotel lounge and restaurant last night. Have a good day everyone and keep on heeling. Henri

post-8516-133522960813_thumb.jpg

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Welcome back Henri :-)

Very nice outfit you were wearing at hotel lounge . I like the look of the shoes and skirt.

A perfect match. I'm sure you received many positive comments. Well done !

PS: Me too I hope my legs will look that good when I'm older :-)

Hello Everyone,

I've been absent from this site for a while but that doesn't mean that I stopped wearinurantg heels. As some of you may recall; I travel weekly to various job sites and 90% of it is in heels. All time away from the work site is in heels. This includes Hotels, Restaurants and even shopping. I am attaching a pic of how I spent the evening at the hotel lounge and restaurant last night.

Have a good day everyone and keep on heeling.

Henri

I have those, I'm pretty sure exact, same high heels, mine are 5.5" heel.

Those are nice looking.

They all know me at the hotel. I have been traveling there for over a year and have never worn male shoes. I get no reaction. Some times ladies will talk about how I dress and my heels. In over 6 years of traveling in heels; only two men have asked about them. Never get bad reactions. Thanks for asking. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

nice outfit! I would live to see how you looked not only from waist down, but also to see how you dress on top for my personal experience and knowledge. If you don't want to show the face, then just blank it out in windows paint. Thanks in advance, G.