Stiletto jeans surface again.

tallguyinheels

- I have an Andrew Mackenzie shirt which is extravagant, stylish and goes quite well with the stiletto jeans. Yes, I know that black & white is quite a contrast, but I am doing this because I like to dress up and look fashionable, so there is no reason to hide, is there? And I looked at both, the black and the white version, and I found the black & white combination the most stunning. I am also not offended if people look - I mean, if you dress up, you partially do it because you like to look good and you like people to recognize that. - Yes, the company makes everything to your choice, really everything. I think I had a long list of details, starting with the heels and their hight, the 1cm inside-the-shoe platform, the tip going upwards, the placement of the seam etc. etc.

Bootish:-) I'll second the vote put out from Highboots for a couple more pictures as that combination of pants and boot all-in-one outfit sure is quite different. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 months later...

Well, it has taken a while, but here are more pictures.

Not very artsy so - maybe I get someone to make freal pictures of me and my boots and clothes.

By now I have worn the stiletto jeans quite a bit outside, in restaurants, bars, trains and the like and quite got used to it. Funny that there are people out there who do not were these boots :-? Hoe they must feel?

Posted Image

Posted Image

bootish; Are those side zippers necessary to don and doff those jeans or are they strictly ornamental?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Simply OUTSTANDING. I suppose that having the pants and boots as a one-piece garment would give the wearer a different sensual feeling, especially when sitting down or walking in them. That really is a different look. WOW!!! And they are white and you wore them while street-heeling??? Good gosh, oh grady!!! You really have got guts! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

What a fantastic picture, and a fantastic style! Not that I'm an expert on such things, but that ensemble would be perfect for clubbing! More power to you, Jim!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I am only able to echo some earlier comments:

WOW What a great outfit.

I think the longer shirt that covers the top of the jeans/boots, when your standing, breaks the line of the white boots enough that casual observers wouldn’t realize it is all one garment. I like that look by the way. I try to wear a jacket or turtleneck that covers the waist line of my jeans when I’m wearing thigh boots.

After writing the last paragraph I realized the concept of white leather jeans/boots and “casual observers” may not fit together.

Contrast seems to work well for you, white wall, black sofa, white cushions, black shirt, white boots, and a splash of red. It works well.

I can’t afford the price of boot/jeans but I think I can swing a pair of white thigh boots and white jeans. I just might give that a try.

Thanks again for posting the pics.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.