Stiletto jeans surface again.

tallguyinheels

Looks like the designer world thought of that.

Posted Image

This link is from the For Everybody forum titled Stilleto Jeans

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=1770

Somehow this design dosen't seem pratical. I have worn black leather pants with black leather thigh boots and have gotten the same effect. I suspect the combination of pants and thigh boots is a lot less expensive that having them combined into one unit, and it solves the problem of getting something that will fit a taller person. (I'm 6 foot).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

i think this stylde is very sexy. appeals to me nicely. thigh boots have never really appealed to my buying heart, simply because generally they are associated with strippers or fetishwear etc. but this all in 1 style is superb. id buy it right away. they could also do the full denim too to make the jean part be so :( daz

I wonder if anyone has seen a pair of leather boots integrated with leather pants.. one piece all together... Would you wear something like that?

I would.

Sure - I've seen it. Looks good, if a bit overkill in the leather department.

Probably wouldn't wear it myself - I think pants are too restrictive as they are. I've tried on a pair of very soft leather pants, and even a pair of brand-new, starched blue jeans put 'em to shame.

i think the restriction would add to the experience for me. part of wearing heels gives me a good feeling from the restriction that they force upon your walk. its fun :( Plus itd make sure i couldnt chicken out of a walk without showing a bare bottom :(

i think the restriction would add to the experience for me. part of wearing heels gives me a good feeling from the restriction that they force upon your walk. its fun :( Plus itd make sure i couldnt chicken out of a walk without showing a bare bottom :(

If that's your trick, why spend $50 for a pair of leather pants when you can spend $4.29 on a good roll of duct tape that'll do a better job?

Make a decision as to what's your thing. If it's bdsm, go cheap. If it's public appearance, don't waste your time by ruining your jeans with rope and duct tape. Dancing is a lot more fun!

Gene'

I think it does make more sense to get a pair of leather pants and then wear them with some nice hh ankle boots - or maybe the other way around - knee or thigh boots with leather pants tucked in. Certainly now the weather is getting cooler. Fit is most important and I could see the cost problem of stocking product with different shoe sizes and inseam length and waist size. The stilletto jeans are a little cleaner looking - but do you just slip them on? If so, will there be sufficient support with out a zipper aroung the ankles? Important thoughts to consider. :(

They would almost certainly be made to order. I am seriously considering going to Brick Lane, buying a pair of leather jeans with excess length on the inseam and getting Achilles to marry up a pair of boots on the bottom. There are two ways to ensure there is room around the ankle, that is to either make them like pull-on boots or put a little zip on the ankle.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

There could also be a few snaps along the inseam of the jean, or a few ties, or velcro, or... It would be interesting to see how many ways one could come up with the design for such a pair of stiletto jeans. :( Hey, I am trying to power post to 2500 and I have 20 minutes to do it, so :( heehee

The model on the second post in this thread is the same only appearing waist down on the German manufacturer's site mentioned by Highboot. I rather like the German word for them, "Leather overalls" ~ has a slightly different ring in English :( Try it as an explanation why your S/O should have some :rofl: /I

/I

If you absolutely must wear one-piece clothing, what's to prevent the inclusion of a corset, choker, jacket, and cape? Personally I prefer the layered approach, not only for price, but also for practicality (fit, and the fact that a mar on one item doesn't invalidate the entire package). Therefore, if you really like that look, buy a nice pair of well-fitting leather pants ($50) and a nice pair of well-fitting ankle or calf boots ($100), and save the rest of your bucks for drinks, dancing, gambling, movies, books - whatever floats your boat.

• 4 months later...

I now received the stiletto jeans - exactly the ones as made by Chanel. They do look great! And there is nothing like walking in bespoke stiletto jeans which perfectly fit your body. I also took the please to fit them on and go on in the city, well equipped with a quite fashionable men's black outfit. That gave an astonishing outfit. And, boy, going like this out in town gave plenty of :D looks. I really had to restrain myself not to get a grin far too wide ... People too well educated not to look and then they still couldn't help and look. So, if you want that real and pure stiletto adventure - get 'em and go out with 'em.

Hi Bootish,

Do you have a picture of them? You can't see in the above picture how high the heels are, how high are yours?

Robert

I now received the stiletto jeans - exactly the ones as made by Chanel. They do look great! And there is nothing like walking in bespoke stiletto jeans which perfectly fit your body.

I also took the please to fit them on and go on in the city, well equipped with a quite fashionable men's black outfit. That gave an astonishing outfit.

And, boy, going like this out in town gave plenty of :D looks. I really had to restrain myself not to get a grin far too wide ... People too well educated not to look and then they still couldn't help and look.

So, if you want that real and pure stiletto adventure - get 'em and go out with 'em.

Hi Bootish,

Do you have a picture of them? You can't see in the above picture how high the heels are, how high are yours?

Robert

Hmm, I don't know how to post a picture here (any link that tells me how to do it?).

The stiletto is about 11 cm. Since they are custom made, their are very comfortable to walk in.

For a picture you can also go to the Chanel website. They have probably even better pictures than I could take. Navigate to the Chanel Haute Couture Winter Collection 2003/2004. If you look at the detail picture of one of the white stiletto pants, there is also a closeup just of the leg/foot.

Yep, even a women will be looked at if she wears those :D They are just awesome.

• 2 months later...

All hail the brave one! In white yet! OMG! :):roll::D I'd love to do something like that, but with a long-tail black jacket and proper shirt/top to go with it.....very victorian-type of feel. Kudos to you on your choice!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Wow! Those look great! :roll: You said those are custom made? Where did you buy them at? I'm sure you have gotten comments wearing them outside, were they mostly good? Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Huh, a picture seems to stimulate comments :-)

So, here come some answers to your questions:

- Yes, the stiletto jeans were custom made. I ordered them from the German manfuacturer and gave quite precise instructions (e.g. the tip of the shoe shall point a little bit upwards, leather type, placement of the seams, ...) as well as large size pictures from the Chanel jeans. I ruled out the Chanel version because they charge 7000 EUR and you need to go to the shop in Paris, and I think the German version is just as good. You can order from (German site)

http://www.fashion-unlimited.de/01a75b93b40c1ba07/

- Well, I did not get any comments. I think they are too extravagant as that anybody can give a comment right away. I think they do look awesome and I do wear Desinger clothes with them, so there is a contractictory and maybe even expensive look to it. So, people need to process all that first. :roll: But as said, there were many :) looks. I just kept the grin to myself seeing people struggle to have a second look yet not to be recognized having that second look.

- walking around in the stiletto jeans is perfect. Since they are custom-made, they fit perfectly and the heels are thight and stable. The heels are not too high, either (12 cm, and the shoes have an inner platform of 1 cm). So, I can really walk around in them like in any other shoes. Just right for the daily wear (well, maybe not quite, but only because of the looks).

Bootish; I’m not quite sure what you mean by going out “well equipped with a quite fashionable men's black outfit”. Would you please provide a little more detailed description (or maybe a picture)? The black outfit with the white boots must be stunning. The eye is drawn to contrast so people didn’t have a choice but to notice. Did you give any thought to all black? Tell us more about your outings.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.