Christian Louboutin New Decoltissimo 100 - got'em!

stw8

I first saw these back in March and thought that the cut of the heel AND the color together was absolutely gorgeous. Back then I wasn't able to afford it. Fast forward...8 months, I was able to find it online, in new condition AND authentic. When I first opened the box, the scent of the leather was intoxicating! So I do get why ladies love heels; I certainly get why they love Christian Louboutin heels.

post-30054-133522960175_thumb.jpg

post-30054-133522960185_thumb.jpg

post-30054-133522960193_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous but I still prefer the Pigalles or the Decollettes though.

I'm with you on the Pigalle with the lower cut vamp. I tend to lean toward the pointed toe styles.

The main reason I went for the Decoltissimo is that I saw it in that patent navy, which for one: I'm not big on navy; two: the patent and navy on this pump looked unbelievable to me that I was on a mission to get it.

This is my first pair of CLs...we'll see. It may not be my last.

I first saw these back in March and thought that the cut of the heel AND the color together was absolutely gorgeous. Back then I wasn't able to afford it.

Fast forward...8 months, I was able to find it online, in new condition AND authentic. When I first opened the box, the scent of the leather was intoxicating!

So I do get why ladies love heels; I certainly get why they love Christian Louboutin heels.

Those are very sleek and very pretty. And they look pretty on you.

• 1 month later...

I first saw these back in March and thought that the cut of the heel AND the color together was absolutely gorgeous. Back then I wasn't able to afford it.

Fast forward...8 months, I was able to find it online, in new condition AND authentic. When I first opened the box, the scent of the leather was intoxicating!

So I do get why ladies love heels; I certainly get why they love Christian Louboutin heels.

Wow! Those are among the most gorgeous pumps I've ever seen! I am SO jealous! Thanks for sharing!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Really stunning looking heels, makes me want to get a pair too, love the blue pair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...